Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  time 3/5
Body: 3/5
Height:  160cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: N/A
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  1600 (wayyyy to expensive I agree )
Repeat: dunno

Sorry my report might be a bit long but I feel like writing and I want to share lot of details !

If you can check my last report I went to a massage shop to have a HJ, the girl and the service were OK but not "sexy" enough. I used again th Dianping app and went to the massage shop section. The trick now is to check if the massage shop is not legit (fake picture of the environment with beautiful girls and maybe 3 or less stars ) and with girls listed on the app.

You can search directly on the map, if you locate this "福景苑高级公园" it's a big flat located an the intersection of LiangMaQiaoLu and MaiZidianLu, ther use the app to search massage shop and the app will show you 3 or 4 "weird" massage shop. One is legit the others are not.

So a bit horny and feeling adventurous, I contacted one of the shop by sending SMS as I don't want to add them on my Wechat, they answered me saying that they have lot of beautiful girls there. So I went and the guy told me to wait in front of the 7/11 downstairs and came to pick me up. The flat is a normal flat and I must say that I was a bit scared coming their, you enter the house and I was welcomed by a chinese guy smoking and watching TV and looking at his phone. It's really like you go to someone else home ahah.

They lead me to a nice room with a big bed a spacious shower, a small woman (sorry for her but she was ugly) arrive and explain to me the plans they have, I chose the cheepest one which is massage in case she was the one doing it and for 500yuan! Fortunetlay she says that she will ask a "meimei" to come.

The girl enter with just panties a bra and heels, far from being a spinner but she has her own charms and looks quite youngish, way better than my last report at least! She's a bit surprised of seing a foreigner there so we try to communicate as much as we can, she propose me to go to take a shower but I politely decline as I took one before coming. She starts the massage on my back, I prefer to not comment on it, it was just plain bad and to break the ice, she does sit on my legs tho.

She ask me to turn around and here come to price list : 790 for a HJ, 1400 for a HJ and she removes her bra and you can touch her, 2000 for BJ and 3000 for FS.
I really didn't feel like paying that much for the BJ when HiddenDragon,WonderfulMassage and others lits it for 1000... Ofc I was a bit horny so I asked for her to remove her bra She went to lie next to me while giving me a slow HJ using oil sometime using 2 hands and kissing my balls and my whole body (don't like catbath can't feel anything? )
I relaly like to kiss and ask if it's okay she just show me her lips but didn't do DFK and she didn't move a bit like a forced kiss but whatever she had a good HJ skill and I

Cleaned me and give me 10 minutes massage, I payed a give a her a tip as she allowed me to kiss her. They do outcall too I stayed their for a good hour 1 guess.

The funny part is when I went out of the room, 4 others girls (and the chinese guy from the beggining who didn't move) in their big pijamas where chilling and watching the tv and they were all a bit surprised to see a foregner here !

Overall the girl was a bit pushy too sell the BJ but she was very patient with me and spoke slowy using easy words so I overall enjoyed the expericence. It's expensive for a HJ but it was (for me) a bit thrilling to do something not aimed for foreigner if you see what I mean !

Thanks for reading I will try to go for a Nuru next time at Wonderful or Hidden Dragon !

Recent Ratings
roberticog77   28-11-2020 06:22  Acceptance  +1   I've been to 2 shops in Lianmaqiao, max I paid has been 700
jacobwinkleton   19-10-2020 20:52  Karma  +2   It's always a moment of uncertainty when they're surprised to see a foreigner... to they stay or go?
cactuss   13-10-2020 20:14  Karma  +5   definitely overpaid.
porkchops   13-10-2020 13:28  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing! It is really beyond any reasonable price...
irishdude012345   13-10-2020 08:45  Karma  +2