Subject: Apple in North Point (Fok Ying)
boscitc
Master Mongerer

UID 267493
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5139
Posts 149
Karma 5098
Acceptance 821
Reading Access 80
Registered 28-4-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2020 15:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Apple in North Point (Fok Ying)

Name: Apple
Link: https://go141.com/en/B32289-NP-M ... earch%5Bbldlocation,region%5D
Face: 4/5 for the first two minutes, and then masked for the rest
Body: 3.5 (great ass, heavily padded bra)
Price: 600 for massage + HJ; tip another 500 for FS
GFE/PSE: nope
Repeat: It was fun, but I wouldn’t see the purpose of returning

I was in the area and had my sights set on Suki because she looked like she’d give a good massage. Maybe I’m an idiot who is fooled by a white coat. But Suki was busy, so I went next door to flat 2 - Apple. Seeing the welcome sign, I decided I might as well try my luck. Apple opened the door, quite cute, probably early 30s. Real confession time: I wasn’t completely sure but...I had to piss like crazy so I assented to the 600 entry and quickly relieved myself.

Showered off alone, and apple handed me a disposable towel to dry myself off. She was ready to get the massage started, so I laid down. She had some decent pressure until...ring ring...her phone beeped dozens of times throughout the session and she would answer the text with one hand. Not a fan of that move. As it kept happening, I pretended to answer the phone saying “wai?? Hello!” And she giggled and put the phone away for a bit, but it kept buzzing throughout.

When she flipped me over, she went STRAIGHT for LB, piling it up nicely and really varying her technique and speed. If she was good at anything, it was this. I played her her ass through her white lingerie but was a bit put off by her still wearing the mask. Maybe I shouldn’t be, seeing as how this was my first punt in months because of the case surging.

I was getting close, but I wanted more. Asked for a fuck, she punched some numbers on the phone calculator, and I assented. Fucked her mish for awhile and while it felt great, I was a bit sad to see her tits without the magic padded bra. The ass was on point, though, so I flipped her over and finished off from behind. A good pounding.

The annoyances were pretty minor and she made me feel good, so I don’t have any regrets about handing over the cash. But I don’t know that I would repeat. Walk-Up roulette is just more fun.

Recent Ratings
Cspoker50   19-10-2020 01:22  Karma  +2   Excellent
BootBoot   16-10-2020 12:09  Karma  +5   Actually interested in Suki but no idea about how she is
OscarPistorius   4-10-2020 20:10  Karma  +5   Thanks for reporting
twiceAweek   3-10-2020 16:53  Karma  +5   thanks
s2070147
Nookie Newbie

UID 262054
Digest Posts 0
Credits 36
Posts 21
Karma 35
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-8-2019
Status Offline
Post at 16-10-2020 09:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thank you for reporting. May put on list

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   17-10-2020 19:09  Karma  -1   I'm deeply intrigued by what/who might be on The List...
twiceAweek   16-10-2020 10:13  Karma  -1   Telling us you have a list is truly fascinating