Nationality & Language: Mandarin
Face:  7.5 / 10
Body: 8.5 / 10
Height:  160-165
Skill: 9 / 10
GFE: 8 / 10
PSE: 7 / 10
Price & Session Length:  1300+tip / 45min

An Xue is not new and has been in HK for about a month or so, which is probably equivalent to months in terms of WGs, particularly with early rave reviews by punters already on the forum. But a month ago, stables were still tight and I usually stuck to regular agents. However, I wanted to expand the agent pool and satisfy my curiosity so I asked AQ to setup. As I was new client, AQ needed a screen shot of prior communication to break the ice which I had previously done when trying to meet with Mi You 米悠 but unsuccessfully.

This review is just adding to the pool of feedback but wanted to put into perspective for punters with a similar mindset I had above. So firstly a comment on the service and experience, which I think ticks the boxes. Agent's arrangement was smooth and I only waited till the time of meet to head up to the room. I think with the flow and clock work routine, AQ has the arrangements down pat. Made sure I was told where to go, confirmed if I was there. Door opened and she was hiding behind the door as I walked in, not because she was shy, more because she was half naked (more efficient I suppose given her tight timetable). No payment upfront, which was unexpected but good start. Showered together, but only light session. Onto the bed, LFK, very very good BBBJ with deep mouth penetration and action (practice has definitely made it perfect). Onto CG, doggy and ended with mish. So you get what you came for.

So this is where the review can take one of two paths, with and without expectations. WITH expectations: because I had seen the photos, and read the reviews leading up to the meet, I think the session was on par but not meet nor exceeded expectations. For starters, there was a discount to photoshop (reference image below) and slight acne problem on chin, although she mentioned she hasn't been sleeping well (so not MCOT). Secondly, I preferred more of a GFE experience which she has, but you really 2 x 45 to probably warm up the engine. Lastly, because I had a late afternoon session, it's prob considered peak time before the weekend and so the state of the room was a bit messy. Bin had tissues where you couldn't count your place in the line, snacks and food in the room enough to keep her indoors till vaccine arrived, and luggage / things cluttered to room. So I think the state of the room played on my experience somewhat. So all-in all, you need to put exceptions into perspective. Most of which was not due to WG, but my expectations and an acceptance of the process, so just take note.

WITHOUT expectations, she was good. Attitude was good, engaged to the level you felt like, appreciated the tip, and BBBJ one the better ones.

So with the right mindset, and the increasing offerings, you can navigate your expectations accordingly.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
d4ve88   3-10-2020 01:27  Karma  +4   Excellent
alex_french   29-9-2020 23:19  Karma  +5   Thanks for report and impartial comments on the girl
dryice66   29-9-2020 20:36  Acceptance  +1   Did u contact AQ using English?
blahblah777   29-9-2020 14:35  Karma  +3   Excellent
batman108   28-9-2020 23:55  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
godisdead   28-9-2020 11:35  Karma  +6   Thanks for that. Was she pretty as the photos or photos really heavily photoshopped?
skebe   28-9-2020 11:28  Karma  +10   So true.
Hitnmiss101
Lustful Lord

UID 268748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 608
Posts 22
Karma 606
Acceptance 32
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-9-2020
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2020 15:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Hitnmiss101's post

Regarding the comment about photoshop, I would say the features are there and it's definitely not John Travolta Faceoff, but with the number of similar filters and Meitu these days, there will always be an element of photoshop discount (negative) followed by real life discount (which can be positively offsetting). I think this would apply to all photos the agent's provide.

In this case, I would say 80% of photo due to photoshop effect, and then another 10% discount on this occasion because she said she didn't sleep well (skin completion was a consequence).

Recent Ratings
godisdead   29-9-2020 17:14  Karma  +6   Excellent. Thanks for the info.