Reading Access 30
Registered 3-3-2020
Status Offline
Post at 27-9-2020 16:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kam Bong - Surprisingly Cute Girl

Date & Time of Session: a few days ago
Nationality & Language: Mainlander from Funan
Face: 5/5 (very cute; nose may have had work since it’s very “white” but not so much so it’s not natural)
Body: 4/5 (fake breasts but not cartoonishly large on her slim frame)
Skill / Service: 4/5 (good but nothing to write home about)
GFE: n/a (it’s a 141, after all)
PSE: n/a (didn’t ask or try for anything more)
Price & Session Length: HK$600, 20 minutes (I was in a rush, so not due to pressure from her)
Repeat: Yes

TL;DR: after tramping up and down the stairs, found a real cutie with a good personality. Service was good but nothing out of this world, but still a great 141 punt.

So after all these Kam Bong reports recently, I decided to trod where my brothers have trod before me. I went on a weekday during the late afternoon, which I thought would be a good time since most lunchtime punters would be gone and post-work punters would not yet have arrived. Pro tip: once you walk up the entrance (there are two on the street a few meters apart), you are on the 1st floor (a small hallway of girls opposite the single elevator); you can either wait for the agonizingly slow elevator or walk up if you are aiming for 2nd and 3rd floor talent.

I went straight up to the 6th floor, but unfortunately the girl I was looking for in Unit F was taken. I then checked out the other 3 in the corridor, but all had the Please Wait sign up. Same story in the other hallway for 6A to 6D. This is vexing. I then walk up to 7th, but same thing. Despite sweat starting to bead on my forehead, I try the two floors above. Still all full. Okay, maybe I try 6th floor again.  Still nothing. This is getting very annoying, a sentiment shared by the couple other punters who I have seen up and down the stairwells. I would usually flash a knowing “we’re in this together” smile, but you know, masks.

Anyway, long story short, I try every door on the 5th and 4th floor as well, every one of which was either busy or had some unattractive 30-40 year old. I was honestly about to give up, but I didn’t want to waste the trek over. The door to 3A opens. A super cute girl who is slim and has large breasts (giveaway fake given her frame) appears at the threshold. I immediately enter. To be honest, usually I’d ask for price and do another once over to make sure I’m not missing something, but the heat was getting to me.

She is very friendly and nice. I ask her what’s on the menu, and she points to the wall. $600 for normal set, $200 for either stockings or uniforms, and another $200 for BBBJ. I ask if anyone ever takes her up on the stockings or uniforms, and she says not really since most people are cheap. I ask her if she will role play with me if I pay for the uniform, to which she smiled and said just fuck me instead. Game on. My bigger head also remembers that I’ve burned 15 minutes walking up and down the stairs, so I wouldn’t have had time to properly enjoy this.

In the shower, she washes me and makes small chat. She says she is from Funan and has been in HK for a couple of years, having been doing 141 for 1 year now (took a break for COVID when there were very few customers). She didn’t give me a BJ in the shower, but maybe she was too busy chatting. After drying off, she tells me to lie on my back. She began to lick my nipples and play with my junk, all the while with me feeling a lingering wetness that was not shower-based between her legs and she straddled my right thigh. I should add here that she has a bush, but it wasn’t particularly bothersome although it is bigger than others I’ve seen normally. After a few minutes she pops a condom on and begins to give me CBJ. Her skills are so-so here, mainly because I felt some teeth; she noticed this and apologized, saying she has a small mouth and I have a big dick. Hard to criticize a girl after a comment like that (I’m average). Onto the main show. She changes condoms and puts on a fresh one without applying KY jelly, so I was right about her being naturally wet. I’ll skip the details here, but she was right, had no objections to changing positions, and never hurried me.

Deed over, she cleans me up and showers me again, handing me a fresh towel. Points for service here. On the way out, I ask whether I can take a picture of her for the review sites since my boys here would appreciate it. Funnily enough, she says no since she has good customer flow and doesn’t need more. I suppose points for confidence.

Recent Ratings
Newer10   8-10-2020 10:57  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
dontclickme   29-9-2020 14:19  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report bro! Does this girl list BBBJ on her wall or does she only offers BBBJ to selected clients? Also ...