Registered 26-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 25-9-2020 23:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reunion with the hairless teen with pink nipples - E Shu Ya 舒雅

E Shu Ya (舒雅)
141 link: https://go141.com/en/B36713-TST-HoneyGirl-E0.html
Damage: 1300

Face 8/10 24 year old and looks even younger than that. Almost no-makeup - just a thin foundation - and showed a pure beauty that only very young girls could carry. Smiling eyes and tall straight nose. Very fine facial skin

Body: 9/10 5 feet 6 tall. Amazing perky pear shaped B-C cup boobs with pale pink nipples - the left one inverted. Long slender legs with excellent proportion to her slim waist. Smooth pale skin with no tattoos. She got a little bush down there (different from last time when she had exactly 4 pubic hair, yes I counted)

Service: 8/10 DFK. Playful nympho GFF

Agent 4/5: Would have been perfect if he had not sent me to the wrong hotel and made me run to the correct one like a headless chicken!

Details.

There are not many good choices this week, but that did allow me to enjoy some repeat sessions. One of my most memorable experiences was with with this E Shu Ya. I first saw her 6 years ago when she was S1282 (S1 company), she wasn't even 18 yet. I only got to do her in Apr 2015 when she went to FS (FS984) (my report back then).

She greeted me in that light blue tube dress that matched her youth pretty well. She wore similar colour 5 years ago, must be her favourite colour. I wasn't sure if she recognized me. But she was quite bubbly and was chatting with me playfully right from the start. In our community, we call her "Chi Sin Mui" (Crazy Girl) for that personality - if she likes you she can be quite playful but back then we heard she could be quite cold if the customers crossed her. She helped me out of my clothes and we started some kissing before we headed to the shower. I was so distracted by her pear shaped boobs and pink nipples that I totally forgot to soap myself (and Shu Ya true to her character just washed herself and not me). I came out of the shower and she pointed the towel at me. No she doesn't help her customers dry up. That hasn't changed.

Back to the bed, she started more kissing and nipples kissing. I remembered she didn't do BJ back then, but this time she showed she has got some polished BJ skills. Knowing her character I shaved myself clean so she had an easy time with the BBBJ (and that was confirmed later by another bro that she gave better BJ over shaved dick). The BBBJ turned out to be very enjoyable - sexy looks, smooth without feeling the teeth, even when she apologized that she might have got her teeth on me. I flipped her on her back and I said I wanted to eat her pussy, but she didn't want that. So she capped me and we started in mish. She was being playful again and said she will try very hard not to moan and dare me to fuck her till she does. I entered her still very tight (and wet) pussy and started pumping away. Her reaction was really erotic, trying to hold back and yet her body reacted. Her white long legs opened widely as she watched my dick went in and out of her cunt furiously. She started talking dirty and pulled in my head for some DFK from time to time. She was a very turned on girlfriend!

We went at mish for a long time and we needed some KY becoz the condom seems to be quite dry. After putting on some KY, she mounted me in cowgirl. But she was still not very good at that , and she kept talking trash at me didn't help (she joked she would marry my son and we can make my grandchildren). She suggested doggy next. Her white tight arse spread was a very erotic sight. I kept pounding her forcefully (she liked it rough) and her body sinked lower until she laid down on her tummy. I slowed down the grinding to a more sensual tempo and I kept kissing her from behind. She girated her arse and grinded it against my groin. That and the feeling of her soft boobs in my hand just sent me over the edge.

We kept chatting about our pubic hair, how her customers (yours truly included) made fun of few pubic hair back then and how she liked me shaving for her. She was playful down to the minute I left the room and even shoved me a can of soda.

She now lives with her relatives in HK and because of that she was much less willing for pictures. Only Bro Bird (自由鳥) managed to get a facial shot of her so I borrow one pic but had to set higher RA. Please understand.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
obe   15-3-2021 10:02  Karma  +10   Great report bro
JackTheBat   28-9-2020 12:56  Karma  +10   Superb report, and good call on the manscaping!
chebschebschebs   28-9-2020 08:46  Acceptance  +2   Excellent
27niborder   28-9-2020 06:41  Acceptance  +4   A girl like this in London would have me as a customer every day until -$ :lol
dryice66   28-9-2020 00:08  Acceptance  +1   
mcbond1800   27-9-2020 11:56  Karma  +3   Nice!
zeebee   27-9-2020 00:36  Karma  +4   thx
bohica   26-9-2020 19:18  Karma  +8   she kept talking trash or was that trash talking?!?
Skepti10   26-9-2020 09:49  Karma  +8   great report, wish she wasnt a smoker though
d4ve88   26-9-2020 08:06  Karma  +4   Excellent
alex_french   26-9-2020 07:33  Karma  +5   Thanks for the contribution from member of Chinese forum for the photo
batman108   26-9-2020 00:57  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks...wow what a big differences in photos
HelloLadies   26-9-2020 00:14  Karma  +5   
skebe
Fucking Legend

UID 33426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 15990
Posts 879
Karma 15882
Acceptance 2166
Reading Access 100
Registered 26-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 26-9-2020 00:28  Profile P.M. 
Original Message: E Shu Ya

QUOTE:
Hi. The link for E Shu Ya send to have expired already. I went through the others in TST but couldn't figure out which stables she's with.  Can you share a TG or WhatsApp contact.

Cheers

she is from the E stable. there are two other girls from that company and you will find the agent contact channel there

Recent Ratings
obe   16-3-2021 09:07  Karma  +10   Thanks
doginator025
Carnal Conqueror

UID 263041
Digest Posts 0
Credits 211
Posts 21
Karma 209
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 27-9-2020 21:53  Profile P.M. 
Does this agent require proof of previous booking communication with other agents to let you book?