Karma 261
Acceptance 106
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-4-2020
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2020 19:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cici - Thick and Busy Thai - AKL / NZ

Date & Time of Session: Tuesday September 23rd, 2020. Got into Auckland around 7ishpm

Location: Blockhouse Bay, please contact Cici for precise location.

Name: Cici

Link: https://www.newzealandgirls.co.n ... /nzgirls-cici-23880

Nationality & Language: Thai, Great English

Face: 4/10 (The Thai version of Blue in Sheung Wan)

Body: 8/10 ( lucious boobs, curvy bottom. A little chunky but exactly what I was after)

Skill: 7/10.

Service: 8/10.

GFE: 7/10.

PSE: 4/10.

Price & Session Length: 220NZD around 1k HKD

Repeat: Depends, something easy and comfortable Cici ain’t a bad choice.

Covid has really fucked my 2020, with a great opportunity in HK gone I’m now back in NZ.

Having had a great time in Asia I was inclined to punt in NZ. From a cost to value perspective I would rather save for Asia. Alas the little bro got the better of me so I figured I’ll give NZ a try.

Adultforum.co.nz  is the Nz version of 141, a lot poorer from a user experience and info point of view, Cici turned up as a lady with quite good reviews.

Was in the mood for some ass and boobs in my face so Cici looks fit those requirements. Texting her was easy enough, from the texts she sent I felt that she was quite bitchy. Asking why I didn’t text back when I was driving for example.

That didn’t really fill me with much hope so when I did turn up to her door I gotta say her body is built for sex. Big natural boobs and powerful short legs, she’s a little chunky but honesty she looked like a hip hop music video chick. When I arrived she was wearing a white fish net dress, got me hard right away the contrast with her darker skin was perfect.

Cici was actually quite nice talkative and caring, she sent for a quick shower before we started getting handsy with each other. In terms of the deed she was good, a little tired from a full days work so I had to take control. Not that I minded, she’s quite sensitive with her nipples and it was cute watching in squirmer when you rub and taste her nipples.

She’s attentive, makes you feel relaxed. Can’t complain. She’s pretty cheerful and does the fake noises, and the whole you so big babe, you make me cum etc. Still she’s nice and makes you feel comfortable.

Recent Ratings
cactuss   29-9-2020 16:23  Karma  +5   
jeffzeke   29-9-2020 15:03  Karma  +8   outstanding!
Folder8   26-9-2020 20:48  Karma  +3   
jhwang   26-9-2020 08:03  Karma  +1   Yeah, good question. Are you a Kiwi? I thought they weren’t letting in foreigners.
teltel   25-9-2020 07:24  Acceptance  +1   Did you fly in from overseas, how was quarantine ?
LeoTan69
Carnal Conqueror

UID 267494
Digest Posts 0
Credits 266
Posts 16
Karma 261
Acceptance 106
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-4-2020
Status Offline
Post at 26-9-2020 23:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 LeoTan69's post

In regards to the questions in the comments. Yup, my tanga te whenua is aoteroa. Although I have worked internationally until Covid disrupted my plans. Isolation was great, two week stay at the Rydges in Auckland cant complain since they feed you!