Subject: France - Paris - Olia (the dragon tatoo)
Julesfromparis
Inactive Member

UID 263072
Digest Posts 0
Credits 211
Posts 18
Karma 210
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 1
Registered 22-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2020 17:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
France - Paris - Olia (the dragon tatoo)

I Met this girl a week ago in Paris
http://rdv4u.info/one_model.php?id=1700

Student in Psychologie
If you want pics without glasses - ask her agent

Olia
My god!! Guys, she is amazing. In term of beauty, she has a really beautiful face and specially her eyes. Don´t understand why but it clicks btw us immediately.
the first part of the meeting, she was telling me all the words in french that she knows, then she ask me questions about Paris... it was very "natural".
Then we start kissing like she ws my actual girlfriend.
So in a way, i wont be very objective because this is one of my best meeting (maybe the best one). and i know this is very rare.

Face : blue eyes, beautiful smile. could look a bit tired.. but we know this job is difficult
Body : wow!! really milky skin (she is red hair) with a beautiful tatoo on her back
First tour in paris
DFK : i wont be objective but perfect
Owo : i wont be objective but perfect
69 : didnt ask because as i say previously, i had the feeling that she was more my girlfriend... so this time i let the rdv going on...
Grind : i wont be objective but perfect
Price - 150€/30mn

Ccl : i took only 30mn because i had a meeting after. but for sure i will go and see her again before she left paris next week. And really hope she will be in the same "mood"...

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
FlyingBreadMan   1-10-2020 18:01  Karma  +5   Excellent - missed out on her!
dmz02   1-10-2020 05:26  Karma  +4   that is a sick tatt lol
bmberman   24-9-2020 13:52  Karma  +4   Nice! Thanks for the report!
batman108   24-9-2020 02:24  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Folder8   23-9-2020 21:42  Karma  +2   hot!!
zebra   23-9-2020 21:24  Karma  +5   She is beautiful
momozzz   23-9-2020 21:03  Karma  +6   daaamn looks great
datbeast   23-9-2020 19:17  Karma  +3   Looks like she's got a great personality