Acceptance 51
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-4-2011
Location Toronto, HK, China, Taiwan
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2020 04:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Taiwan] [Taipei] Tianlong Sauna (Sky Dragon Sauna) 天龍三溫暖 4th Visit

Date & Time of Session: Sunday September 15th, 2020. Entered around 1ish pm.

Location: No. 73, Section 1, Chongqing North Road, Datong District, Taipei City, 103 (Short walk from Zhongshan Station or Taipei Main).

Name: #1 (repeat from 2nd visit. See my other Tainlong FR post)

Nationality & Language: Taiwanese (Chinese).

Face: 6/10 (slightly brighter room than Caesars World).

Body: 7/10 (natural tit B-cup, somewhat of an ass).

Skill: 9/10.

Service: 9/10.

GFE: 6/10.

PSE: 9/10.

Price & Session Length: 4,200 NTD for approx 1hr

Repeat: Yes (and repeated I did!)

Hey everyone,

Adding my 4rd FR for Tianlong Sauna, and my last FR in Taipei for their saunas.

I chilled in their resto/lounge area and mamasan came up to me asking for the special. I said yes and looking for #1. Had to wait a it while she got ready. No biggie, I wasn't in a rush.  After 20ish minutes, I followed MMS down to their secret door and waited.

Knock on the door and in came #1 wearing a tight cream dress just like last time. She remembered me and give me a hug and kiss on the check followed by a playful grabbing on the LB. She helped me disrobe with playful banter. Veggie massage proceeded. Her massage skills are actually quite nice and good. After 10 minutes, she left to grab her massage kit.

She started the sensual finger touches. She teased up LB real good while caressing the balls and my asshole. She remembered how much I love that. Cat bath was good and she didn't waste to omuch time here. Soon she got between and went for the rim and yes, it was exactly like how I remembered! Deep, long strokes of her tongue up in my asshole, trying to taste what I had for breakfast! I tried not to get to excited but she went rim, than back to kissing other areas, back to rim. Eventually I got on all fours while she gave me the rusty. I grabbed her head and foreced it harder into my asshole while she lapped it up like a dirty like toilet whore.

Came time for the flip. Her BBBJ skills were awesome. The WETBBBH followed with some BLS. She even went back down for more rim action. She was getting really horny herself so I asked her to prop up and went for some 69 action (which we didn't do last time so its nice for something new!) Her pussy was delicious and I even got to rim her while she rimmed me. Damn it was glorious!

She sat up and turned around and told me she had something special for me. By this time my brain was all riled up and she sat me my LB with no cover. Yes, I went BBFS with this WG/SP!! WTFFFFF but I was too horny to even notice. She just rode herself so hard she came. Legs shaking and all. She got off and such some of her juices off my cock. She popped on the dome with her mouth and told me to get on top. I pounded her hard. I held up her arms and did some light choking which she seemed ok with.

She was thoroughly enjoying it. Probably leans to the more submissive side. Did some sweet DFK while I came harder than I ever had in the past 2 weeks.

I laid down while she cleaned me up. The entire time was great. Even between positions, she gave me warm water / tea to rinse so were both feeling clean and good between rounds. It was such an amazing experience.

Since we had time left, she give me such a really good head massage. She's absolutely spectacular and worth more repeats.

Price is 4200 NTD but the each visit is better than the last. If I had more time, I would keep pushing out the limits but unfortunately, my time in Taipei has come to an end. Was a delightful way to finish up before flying out the next day.

Recent Ratings
quartz13579   31-10-2020 01:00  Karma  +5   
jacobwinkleton   17-10-2020 20:53  Karma  +2   Thanks for sharing
twiceAweek   23-9-2020 18:09  Karma  +6   thanks for sharing
Cspoker50   22-9-2020 22:54  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
gilgamesh982   22-9-2020 17:42  Karma  +4   woah bbfs, well we are all men in the end...the small head will take over.
4ever328   22-9-2020 05:53  Karma  +3   Thanks for sharing. Safe travels.
cknc31   21-9-2020 12:02  Karma  +3   bbfs! naughty boy!
Tybear   21-9-2020 08:10  Karma  +3   Naughty to let the little head get the better of commons sense!