Karma 2123
Acceptance 618
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2020 22:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kam Bong (Sheung Wan) former Beer Girl - another victim of Covid

Location: Kam Bong (near the Sheung Wan MTR) 1st floor last room on the left down the corridor. There's no name tag on the door.
Date Sep 19 (she's a regular in that room)
Name: Not sure, let's call her "Beer Girl" for now.
Booking: simple walk up
Link: No 141 link

Age: Initially, she looked mid to late 20s, but upon further inspection, closer to mid 30s.
Face: 7/10... 10 years ago she would have been stunning, but now you can see the lines coming in. She still has a small, almond shaped face that most guys love
Body: 7/10 decent body for walk up. 170 cm or so, moderately perky ass, plastic C cups that are done OK. No body fat. She's fairly dark skinned for a Chinese girl (she's a Cantonese native, which explains the skin tone)

Sexual skill: 4/10, super standard WG routine, performed mechanically and with zero enthusiasm
Attitude: 4/10, she's polite, but makes it damn clear that she doesn't want to do this job
Language: Cantonese, Mandarin

Fee: $600 for sex, no other options on the menu

Would I repeat? God no.

---

Decided it was time for me to update my Kam Bong register and hopefully find a new regular.
I combed the building but 80% of the doors were unavailable. There were a few standouts on the 5th and 3rd floors. Girl on 5th floor, right side from the elevator, last door in the nook area of the corridor was a real stunner. Young, pretty, perky fake tits. Super regret not going for her right there and then.
After I finished my inspection, I went back up to the 5th floor only to find that my would be beauty had just gotten a customer in and started the shower. I could wait 20 to 30 min or try the not too bad looking girl on the first floor. As with many decisions in life, I was about to make the wrong one.

The room itself is super clean, which is always a plus. The girl immediately started undressing and getting ready for a shower. I asked her some basic questions. Turns out she used to sell beer at a restaurant (you know, the girls who dress in a Tsingtao outfit and hawk beer at local restaurants), but thanks to Covid-19 she's now selling her own goods. She's been at it for 2 months, mostly out of that room. I asked her how she enjoys her new gig and she flat out said she's not a fan, but what else is she going to do. This cold dose of reality immediately soured the mood. We popped in the shower where she mainly focused on getting my LB as clean as possible. She's quite thorough.

Out of the shower I ask her if she offers a massage as there's a menu of services on the wall advertising a massage. She laughed actually and said no way. That's odd cause usually the girls will give you a total BS 5 min massage and charge you an extra $400 for it. But her message was basically "the only things I can do are sucking dick and fcking". Unfortunately, even when it came to fcking, she wasn't particularly proficient.

She started out with the usual nipple licking which I've never gotten the appeal of. I told her to focus on my nether regions instead. She obliged wordlessly. I'm not sure what it is about some WG, but they just seem so distant and impersonal. She's one of those. I could barely get it up. When I firmed up a bit, she put on the condom and started sucking. She actually did a little deep throating but it was over in about a minute. She then put on my .003 and started on top.

She's one of those girls who thinks riding dick is grinding dick. She just scooted back and forth which is not only unpleasant, but actually kinda agitating cause you're basically just rubbing pubic hair. I take over and show her how to do it properly, but she's so unenthusiastic about it that I start getting soft again.
I give up, this punt is done. I tell her to rub one out and she obliges with some KY.

We clean up again, and she gives me a surprisingly thorough shower. I pay, I leave, we don't exchange another word.

Recent Ratings
roguecheck   27-9-2020 14:05  Karma  +3   Nice! Would u happen to have her contact?
12leeaj1   21-9-2020 20:54  Karma  +5   sad times
OscarPistorius   20-9-2020 18:48  Karma  +5   Thanks for the heads up!
ramont   20-9-2020 09:23  Karma  +6   Thanks for the warning
Reginald   20-9-2020 03:14  Acceptance  +1   One for the team! Respect bro!
Cspoker50   19-9-2020 23:30  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
dadumdum   19-9-2020 22:39  Karma  +5   I've been tempted by her before but never went in