Karma 497
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2020
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2020 22:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Agent Messi Spa - Ki Ki

Face: 7 - she is not the prettiest girl, but quite cute and adorable in a good way
Body: 7 - her boobs are a little saggy, she's got some baby fats but otherwise, nothing that would turn me off; she's inked on her thighs... looks like a C-sec scare but again, not a turn off... very smooth skin
Service: 10 - Ki Ki makes up for her physical appearance with one of the best service around... she clearly wanted me to be satisfied; shower BBBJ, on the bed BBBJ... then the deepest ever deep-throat every... the feeling on the dick when she gags, its amazing.
GFE: 9 - super "sticky" and will "scold" you... she scolded me for drying myself!!! all the right cues during the deed...
Overall: I might go back... I do like pretty things, so maybe when the other girls aren't available and I need an urgent F

Recent Ratings
Mister   19-9-2020 11:46  Karma  +4   If she’s the one in the wiener video, she’s a DT queen. How accurate are the pix? And price?
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 17-9-2020 22:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hj or bbbj or cim or fs finish ?  And how much ?