Reading Access 30
Registered 26-4-2011
Location Toronto, HK, China, Taiwan
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2020 00:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Taiwan] [Taipei] Tianlong Sauna (Sky Dragon Sauna) 天龍三溫暖 3rd Visit

Date & Time of Session: Saturday September 12th, 2020. Entered around 11ish pm

Location: No. 73, Section 1, Chongqing North Road, Datong District, Taipei City, 103 (Short walk from Zhongshan Station or Taipei Main).

Name: #18

Nationality & Language: Taiwanese (Chinese).

Face: 7.5/10

Body: 7.5/10 (natural tit B-cup, somewhat of an ass).

Skill: 7/10.

Service: 7/10.

GFE: 6/10.

PSE: 8/10.

Price & Session Length: 4,200 NTD for approx 1hr

Repeat: Yes (but wouldn’t get a chance before I leave Taipei)

Hey everyone,

Adding my 3rd FR for Tianlong Sauna, and my 5th FR overall in Taipei for their saunas.
Knock on the door and in came #18 wearing a tight blue dress. She has a BANGING BODY, at least compared to what I’ve seen the last few times. Shes actually quite pretty, nice sized tits and a bit of ass as well.
She helped me disrobe. Laid down and give a decent veggie massage. After 10 minutes, she left to grab her massage kit.

She started the sensual finger touches – a bit too faster but not too bad either. She teased up LB real good while caressing the balls. She nibbled on the ear and kiss the back of neck and upper back lot. Aside from that not much sensual teasing or cat bath action. She asked me to get into doggy while she oiled up LB for a rusty. Her rimming skills is decent but still not as deep as #1 (see my other report).
On the flipped she did some nice BBBJ followed by wet BBBJ. I fingered her good and asked her for 69 while I tasted her for a bit. So then got on for CW and rode while I sucked her nice soft titties. Went for the mish and pounded her till I finished. Unfortuantely no DFK or LFK during the mish though her face is pretty. She did work up and sweat too lol.

She noted that my LB was longer than most of her clients and “handled her harder” than most of her sessions. LOL. She seemed to have enjoyed it.
We had some time so so did some veggie arm massage, while we talked. She’s been in the biz for 2 years. Only works Friday and Saturday nights (I assume she works a reg job during the week). And doesn’t have a bf or married yet. I told her her future bf/husband would be lucky since she’s good at sex. She replied that maybe he’d be too intimidated! LOL I enjoyed bantering with her.

Session finished and the price was 4200 NTD.

Overall, the talent at Tianlong so far as by far been the best. Evenings and night time see to have better looking talent too.

Recent Ratings
speedevil   20-9-2020 04:21  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. Great report. Wish I new about that place during my Taiwan visit. Next time for sure. Thanks
4ever328   20-9-2020 02:17  Karma  +3   Thanks for sharing. Wow, 3rd Visit.
UncleDad   15-9-2020 20:08  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
jeffzeke   15-9-2020 10:00  Karma  +8   nice! Glad you found a nice lady in Taipei.
hotjac   15-9-2020 09:31  Karma  +4   Great info - thanks for sharing!
Tybear   15-9-2020 03:43  Karma  +6   Awesome intel! Thanks
Cspoker50   15-9-2020 00:36  Acceptance  +1   Excellent