Acceptance 51
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-4-2011
Location Toronto, HK, China, Taiwan
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2020 00:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Taiwan] [Taipei] Private X / Jin Nian Hua Sauna (金年華三溫暖) 2nd Visit

Date & Time of Session: Thursday September 10th, 2020. Entered around 4:00ish pm.
Location: No. 56, Tianjin Street, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, 10441 (Short walk from Zhongshan Station)

Name: #66

Nationality & Language: Taiwanese (Chinese).

Face: 7/10

Body: 7/10

Skill: 2/10.

Service: 7/10.

GFE: 6/10.

PSE: 2/10.

Price & Session Length: 4,200 NTD for approx. 1 hour

Repeat: Yes (only to prove myself!)

Hey everyone,

Adding my 5th Taipei FR and 2nd FR for Private X. See other post for location, baths, general info etc.
I went back specifically to look for #66 cause shes such a cutie last time that I just had to see her after doing a session with her colleague (see other post for a milfy squirter).

Upon arrive, #66 was avaialbe and haning out in the lounge. She took me by the arm and off we went. She immediately grabbed her kit right away without wasting time.

She helped me disrobe and told me to lay face down. Basic dry massage started. Her massage skill was meh. We talked and conversed a lot but just general talking and not the playful banter to get into the mood. Honestly felt like talking to a friend rather than the GFE/PSE talk to elevate the moods.

She the the light tingle finger touches. A oil massage and continued teasing LB. Her catbath was ok as well. Nothing spectacular. Went in for a rim though it wasn’t too deep.
We flipped and moved onto the next table/bed. She had decent BBBJ skills. Did the wet BBBJ thing as well, went down for BLS, and additional rimming which is nice. She capped LB with her mouth and rode CW while sucked on her soft supple tits. I personally loved her soft tittes. Could suck and caress them all day. Unfortuantely her riding skills sucked so I felt myself getting soft so asked to change position. We did lotus for a bit while DFK which is nice.

I laid her down and continue pounding her in mish while DFK-ing. For some reason things weren’t doing it for me even though I found her face and body attractive. Eventually I told er I’ll help myself while she does some BLS and rim. TLDR, I never got to pop it off. The emotional connection just wasn’t there.
Our time came to an end and she helped me showered and clean up. We talked so more and I figured out why.

This cutie has only been in the business for less than a month! No wonder her skills were a bit lacking and things felt sort of “dry”.
So for those in the mood to “break-in” new WGs this would be a good opportunity. But for met, this was a dud experience. Weird thing is I found myself constantly thinking about her afterwards and considered asking her for a proper date (WTF IS WRONG WITH ME!?)

Overall, I’m sure she’d be good with more experience. Best of luck for those wanna try her out.

Damage is still 4200 NTD.

Recent Ratings
4ever328   20-9-2020 02:13  Karma  +3   Thanks for sharing. I've been there.
UncleDad   15-9-2020 20:07  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
cknc31   15-9-2020 12:10  Karma  +3   nice!
jeffzeke   15-9-2020 10:01  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing
hotjac   15-9-2020 09:36  Karma  +4   Too bad there was no connection. Visually she sounds almost perfect, and would easily be a teacher's pet ;)
Tybear   15-9-2020 03:41  Karma  +6   Nothing like banging a rookie
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2020 09:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Folder8's post

My subjective experience says half the working girls are in it for just the money, a quarter are natural-born nymphs, and the last quarter are a combination of the two.

To find out if they are in the latter two, see how eager they are to cum themselves, and how expressive they are in doing that with body movements, vagina squeezing, and vocals. Fake vocals are too obvious, but you can tell if the loud ones are genuine buy their sheer veracity and timing; on the other hand, there are the long, low moaners too. One WG surprised me with an 'O' moan that continued unabated for at least 30 seconds. Besides the audio, there's pussy tightening or another hint of genuineness being their toes curling into unnatural contortions.

If she's a newbie, it's always highly entertaining to see what camp she falls into.

[ Last edited by  hotjac at 15-9-2020 09:54 ]

Recent Ratings
4ever328   20-9-2020 02:13  Acceptance  +3   Thanks for sharing.
jeffzeke   15-9-2020 10:02  Karma  +3   very true, thanks for sharing.