Acceptance 180
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-5-2019
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2020 20:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji 20/F room B

Date & Time of Session: 9th September, late evening
Nationality & Language: Prev report says she is from Macau, i did not bother to ask
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10 (soft tits)
Skill: 6/10
Service: 6/10
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 6/10
Price & Session Length: 600, 30 min
Repeat: No

Read report about that Car show girl from Macau and decided to try her. Was only be able to get to CWB late evening around 10-11 pm and found out she was still working. Asked if she can speak English, she said 600 hundred (got that as “yes” ) Didn’t go right in as I am not often in Fuji and decided to check other floors. Actually even in late evening there were quite decent amount of girls working and some Johns waiting for particular girls to be free (18/F & 16 or something).
Nothing really got my attention, but I got the point that girls are now more friendly than usual, or maybe I was just lucky and almost every girl that opened door tried to get my attention in different ways (1 even was sneak-peaking her tits lol)

Got back to 20F and “BAM” - there were 3 Johns waiting for her door I was like damn, like 10 min ago there was a desert , now its Silicon Valley As i really decided to try her I went 1 more round up through all floors and made a walk to Hop Yee (Dead) and Phoenix and back (there was also a recent report on 1 girl 5F but she was already off).

Back to Fuji in 20-30 min and her sign is “Welcome” again (seems they did not want to wait). Hopped in and small chit-chat about her being popular even late evening Her face is pretty but no MCOT (not a model as prev guy report). Body is solid 7/10. Tits are soft but not laying in my hand properly, cannot say saggy just not super elastic lol. Shower was actually very fast and not so thorough from her side so I had to do myself.

Off to main part. OK CBJ, good suction but not deep as I like, even when I asked her to go deeper she went a little but still not enough. I did not want to push her, so just got what i got. Did with her all standard positions - mish, doggy, spooning. Did not ask for CG (dont like WG CG). Sound was on point, sometimes mechanical but I agree by end of the day you just cannot act for Oscar So i just pumped her in doggy and after some time. Shower, paid and left.

Overall she is decent if you can catch her daytime. Not sure how many customers she gets during the day, but late evening is definitely not the best time to visit her. Actually when I left she was still working (maybe in $$$ need, or she is just hardworker   ) Will not re-visit her, just got excited from prev report but was average experience.

Recent Ratings
charliebrown   11-9-2020 16:47  Karma  +4   Sounds like my kind of girl: bang bang thank you, ma'am
your_bro_123   11-9-2020 11:37  Karma  +2   good to know that Fuji is still in business after all these lockdowns
OscarPistorius   11-9-2020 09:57  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report, I tried her as well and was not happy with the experience
guysty   11-9-2020 06:29  Karma  +2   Demand & supply issues
blazing_saddles   11-9-2020 01:12  Karma  +5   
Neffin   11-9-2020 01:02  Karma  +3   Hey bro, thanks for your report, I wrote the original one and I think her quality of service is going down due to the hu ...
skebe   11-9-2020 00:20  Karma  +10   Excellent
C090409920   10-9-2020 23:18  Karma  +5   Informative, thanks.
povar123
Lustful Lord

UID 256926
Digest Posts 0
Credits 610
Posts 56
Karma 601
Acceptance 180
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-5-2019
Status Offline
Post at 11-9-2020 07:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Hey bro, thanks for your report, I wrote the original one and I think her quality of service is going down due to the huge amount of customers. Thanks for the intel.

Yeah, I agree on this. She is getting demand now and I guess its hard to keep the level you got. Always good to be among the first ones or just do her often so you can get more personal attention. You lucky!