Registered 20-11-2011
Status Offline
Post at 7-9-2020 13:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hot Legs from Harbin - Amanda in Kam Bong

Name: Amanda
Link: None
Date: 4/9 In the mid afternoon
Face: 3.75/5 Nice big round eyes, most likely got her nose done, but some blemishes. Would be an easy 4/5 in her early go mid 20's
Body: 4/5 Amazing toned legs and ass with smooth skin. Maybe a harsh rating for fake small C's and a tiniest hint of a pouch at the tummy.
Skill: 3.5/5 Above average but some teeth in the CBJ
Service: 4/5 Amanda is a sweet girl with a bubbly personality. No BBBJ or any sort kissing on the mouth, but it's hard to deduct points for this in COVID times
Price: $600
Retry: Maybe

It's been hard for me to stay away from Kam Bong lately. I'm not sure why, but apparently I'm not alone, as it was especially packed on Friday. I had pressed on Amanda's bell a few times before and had her in the 'maybe next time' category, but this time I finally went in. Her door isn't covered with stickers, I think only has one, and it says 'model' on it. Anyways, she opens the door wearing high waisted panties that really accentuate her sexy toned legs. Up top she has a charcoal coloured bra top hiding what look like D's. Her face is quite nice too. If she was fully clothed, Amanda would probably look like she'd be the best looking and maybe youngest sales girl in Sasa or something. Decently attractive with her big round eyes, but maybe a little too much make up to cover up the blemishes on her face. Anyway, she gives cheerful service and is talkative in Cantonese with a heavy mainland accent.

Amanda takes off her clothes and I check out her body. She's probably around 5'5 with really nice toned legs leading up to a perky ass and a neatly TRIMMED pussy. She has the slightest pouch on her tummy but the lower half of her body is pretty much as perfect as it get's when it comes to WG. However, her bra top was hiding some kind of hidden push up strapless bra though, and it turns out she has some man-made small C's. I was hoping for some nice titties after my previous experience with the cute and pretty, but flat chested Shirley on the 8th floor. Oh well.

Shower was nothing too eventful, just some minor playful touching and chatting. On to the bed, BBBJ is not available but her CBJ is not bad. Her technique is the sucking while flicking up and down with her tongue style, but with some accidental teeth every now and then. She moves up top and rides me, allowing me to suck on her nipples while grabbing her perky ass and feel her smooth legs. A few times she is gently stroking my face and complimenting my looks, and leans down and close like she is about to kiss me and pauses. I don't go for it but maybe some LFK was on offer. We also do missionary where her trimmed pussy is quite nice looking and enticing. I finish in doggy holding onto her shapely waist and looking at her round ass. In the shower she leans towards me like she wants to kiss again, but ends up planting one on my chest after maybe seeing my hesitation.

After typing all this out, I almost feel like I should see her again but I'll probably go for some big boobs instead. So my verdict is probably recommend but won't retry for now.

Recent Ratings
d4ve88   13-9-2020 13:07  Karma  +3   Excellent
chineseguy   9-9-2020 00:15  Karma  +1   Excellent
like2bonk   7-9-2020 23:16  Karma  +5   
OscarPistorius   7-9-2020 18:25  Karma  +4   Thanks for sharing!
JackTheBat   7-9-2020 16:46  Karma  +10   "neatly TRIMMED pussy"...for the WIN!
Folder8   7-9-2020 16:46  Acceptance  +1   Excellent