Registered 19-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 3-9-2020 15:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL Miu Miu

Name: Miu Miu
Link: none
Looks: 7/10 face was okay pretty cute with big eyes
Body: 5/10. (she wore a cat costume kinda thing which looked fun, but her boob is messed up)
GFE: 6/10  
PSE: 6/10
Damage: HKD600
retry: i dont think so

went to see the offerings at JSL, came across Miu Miu with her cat ears and suit. Thought it was kinda fun and cute. Went in made some small chit chat she told me to shower myself. i guess its okay since i dont know how to take off her cat costume lol.

Anyways, i get out of the shower and see she changed into a school girl skirt, im guessing its to cover some blemishes. She helps me dry me with the disposable towels which i find much better than the shitty nasty towels. I hop on bed and wait for her to undress. she takes her bra off but keeps the skirt so im pretty sure shes hiding something.

service was pretty standard with the cat bath then BJ. The BJ was extremely short tho suction was good. So she changes the condom and mounts me. This position is where the failed boob job is most pronounced. We go through a few positions and we finish in a position similar to missionary but her legs are down and squeeze together. It seems she enjoys this position the most.

Anyways i shower and pay and leave.

TL'dr: avg session, below avg girl, no repeat

Recent Ratings
OscarPistorius   4-9-2020 00:55  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report
MrButtons   3-9-2020 21:31  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report