Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2020 15:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Pretty Girl in Kam Bong

Date: 31/8/20
Location: 8/F 1st room on the left corridor coming out of the lift
Name: Shirley - at least that was the name on the door
Link: None
Nationality: Mainland Chinese, but says she's been in HK for a while, speaks slightly accented Cantonese
Face: 4.5/5 - Quite pretty. MCOT
Body: 3/5 - slim with A cup boobs
Skill: 3/5 - Good but nothing special
Service: 3/5 - A little hesitant at first but good after some flirting
Damage: $600

Been to Kam Bong a few times in the last month. Seems the supply is a little short; WGs are not always working with entire corridors closed at times. There are no shortage of demand though, with plenty of guys roaming the halls.

I've rang the bell on Shirley's bell once before, but since she's near the top, I thought I'd check out other options first. She was occupied when I went back up, and on subsequent visits too. Seems she is a popular girl.

Yesterday, I finally caught her again and went in. Shirley was wearing a burgundy dress with a black bra poking out and very tall heels. She's got a cute face and shoulder length hair dyed brown and tied up in a short ponytail at the back. Overall she could pass for a cute intern at the office. After stepping into her room she sprayed my hands with disinfectant mist, and followed by my entire front and back as well as the bottom of my shoes. Nothing wrong with being cautious and clean, but it made for a slightly awkward and cold start, especially as she was not smiling or chatty. I undressed myself and watched her do the same where she I notice a small tattoo on her ankle and behind her neck. I follow her into the shower where she asked me to wash my hands thoroughly and then started to wash me at arms length. I was determined not to have a shit session so I turned up the charm and start flirting. Manage to get her to start talking and she started to give me a shy smile where I think I saw that she was actually wearing braces. Not 100% sure as she may have been self conscious about it or just have one of those smiles that don't show teeth or maybe I was imagining things, but it added to her overall cute look.

On the bed she opens up 2 condoms. From her covering me with disinfectant spray earlier, I already knew the answer but I asked anyway for a BBBJ. She obviously refused but surprised me by saying that it's a possibility on future visits. She spent a decent amount of time licking my nipples before capping me for an above average CBJ, which was not rushed. In this position her small A cups were about the size of teacups only, but the side mirrors still made for a nice sight as she's really quite a cutie. She switches condoms and we start with her on top. After a while I lean up to repay the favour and lick her tits but she didn't allow this which was a bit of a disappointment. LFK was clearly off the table too. I move on top next and grip her upper thighs and start pounding her deep and hard which was great as a lot of WG don't let you do this. Eventually her tightness, moans and expressions send me over the edge.

By now she is far more cheerful and chatty. After the shower I asked for her number but she only gives out her wechat, which I had recently deleted. Too bad. She says she'll be in the room til 11/8 at least, and then she'll switch rooms to somewhere else in the building.

Would I retry? I'm normally a big boobs kinda guy but maybe. She is undeniably good looking, quite probably the prettiest girl I've seen in Kam Bong since Abby from years ago, but there are so many things she isn't willing to do. Maybe if COVID is no longer a concern she'll loosen up a bit.

Recent Ratings
chineseguy   9-9-2020 00:22  Karma  +1   Original
wired   6-9-2020 12:49  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report. Been to 8/F before.. the rooms on the right hand side never opens
guysty   2-9-2020 04:06  Karma  +2   Sounds like a robot
magichands1234   1-9-2020 23:43  Karma  +4   i saw her but didnt go in. she's ok pretty but i've seen better here. glad i didnt go in given all the no-no's.
Freelancer   1-9-2020 19:38  Karma  +8   Favorable
OscarPistorius   1-9-2020 16:33  Karma  +4   Thanks for reporting
hotjac   1-9-2020 15:57  Karma  +4   Thanks for sharing - shagging pretty is never a bad thing :)