Body: 1/5
Height: 150cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 500
Repeat: No

Earlier this month, I posted a session with an Indo DH found on WeChat by searching nearby people. It was a decent session so I decided to try and see if there’s anything better on Line. Generally, Line doesn’t offer much, and as usual there are lots of fake accounts probably aimed at scamming the unsuspecting user. I would suggest using my “foolproof” authenticity verification method or at least video chat once before committing to anything.

Line contains more Indo than Filipino. I tried adding a few - some are fast to add, some take a few days, some don’t. I suspect Line is not a very popular App with DH coz their profiles are mostly blank. Anyway I usually began with small talk and would test if they were “working” or not. Well, in a pool of 10, 1 said yes and negotiated price, 2 were offered price but didn’t reject nor agree (but still chatting), 2 were open to meeting at hotel without any mention of price, and the rest were in progress. Quality was mediocre at best, so out of curiosity I picked 1 of the “open to meeting at hotel without any mention of price” to see what was the deal.

Booked the hotel and meet at the lobby. Wanted to back out then coz the photo seemed heavily PSed. Geez I really hate this PS crap. I usually expect some PS, but not too heavy degree. Anyway, since the hotel was already booked, I went ahead with it. Chatted a bit first and then went to action. The Indo DH, about 40, fat, huge racks (mostly fat), not a looker. She was a bit shy so can tell she’s not a pro. From the conversation, can tell she’s a single mom who probably haven’t had sex for a while, so maybe just looking to satisfy her own needs as well. Very responsive and GFE. DFK, good BBBJ, and other basic stuff. I only tried missionary cos she was really, really fat and I had to muster my willpower to finish. After cleaning up, she wanted to linger, maybe looking for some more action or bf feel?! I basically had to come up with an excuse to bail. Ended the session as a failed experiment and with a memory I need to erase. Originally I wanted to give her some “allowance” but it felt inappropriate and unjustified (actually I felt somewhat cheated by the PS photos) at that moment. She didn’t ask for any so all’s good (I suppose).

Conclusion, it’s a mixed bag out there. Probably more bad than good. Strongly suggest to use video chat before any commitment. This session was a waste of time so better luck next time. Happy hunting.

Recent Ratings
gventinso   30-8-2020 23:21  Acceptance  +1   Excellent thanks can you share contact pm
IndyHundred   26-8-2020 06:00  Acceptance  +2   
austin821   25-8-2020 05:44  Karma  +2   Should have gave her money bro.
Saralee09876543   24-8-2020 22:32  Karma  +4   Well done soldier!
dedupe   24-8-2020 21:26  Karma  +4   kudos for fucking her anyway haha. Try doing video chat first next time.
nyctohkvacation   24-8-2020 20:41  Karma  +5   
porkchops   24-8-2020 19:28  Karma  +8   Thanks! So you did not in fact pay her the 500 mentioned in the template at the beginning of your report? Or did I misun ...
Sandwhale   24-8-2020 18:11  Karma  +4   Good job escaping her orbit!
omnihedron   24-8-2020 17:04  Karma  +2   Good times, no worries. I love that you felt committed despite her mass.
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 25-8-2020 08:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 TheReviewer's post

Is the 500 in your report paid to her or for the hotel?

If you did not pay her, she is not a WG and this should not be a report.

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'