Acceptance 357
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 23-8-2020 23:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
1st experience in SSP walkup, not bad

Date & Time of Session: 23rd August 2020, 3PM
Location: 116 Fuk Wing st, SSP 2F, first door on the corridor on the left (? not too sure)
Name:  didnt ask
Link: couldnt find her
Nationality & Language: Mainland, Mandarin
Face: 3.5/5 - ok, not super pretty, not ugly either
Body: 4/5 - rather skinny/bony some would say, some belly fat, small tits with big nips
Skill:  4/5
Service: 3/5 - points off for taking advantage of me haha
GFE: not really, language barrier
PSE:  4/5
Session Price & Time: took the 680 dongguan style package, but there is an option for 400 which I'm not sure what it is (didn't look like the ML symbols but I could be wrong) and FS for 500

Was super bored and horny this afternoon so made a quick list of a few interesting listings around SSP and set out to investigate.
Really wanted to see more of the walkups around the area, and also wanted to check off the Ice/Fire bj off my bucket list.

Primary target on my list was: https://go141.com/en/B34852-SSP-141Walk-up-Doer.html
Upon opening the door, I wasn't even disappointed because it's exactly what i came to expect of SSP, she had nothing to do with the girl in the pics
She is not old though, prob late 20s, but 20kg more and not nearly as pretty. She could speak english though, as she tried to convince me to enter, but i know that chubby isn't MCOT.

Tried the other doors on the floor out of curiosity, and found this other girls a few doors away, a bit older (maybe mid 30s ? but i could be wrong), and with a rather well maintained body who waived 4 fingers when I asked for price. Works for me

Went in, she is quite friendly, tried to talk to me but it was no use since I don't speak a word of chinese, just took my clothes off and headed for the shower.
In the shower she pointed to her menu but the only thing i could understand were the characters for full service (500), 680, and more, there was an option for 400 so being a cheap bastard, that's what I picked haha

Out the shower I remember I wanted to try the Ice/Fire Bj, some google translate later and she points to the 680 option, with characters I didn't understand. Meh, was curious so went for it.

On the bed, very wet catbath with a lot of attention on the nips while teasing LB which got me rock hard in no time.
Then came the BBBJ which was also super wet and pretty good, no teeth, lots of saliva, tongue movement etc, not the best but decent.
Then Ice/fire bbbj, quite interesting, I especially enjoyed the cold water. However she only did the hot and cold water once, probably my bad for not asking to repeat.

She capped me and started riding straight away, no KY that I could see, so props to her. The riding in ACG got pretty intense pretty quick and lasted for a while, another +1 for her for not asking to switch after 2 lazy pumps.
We did switch after a while and I could feel her getting wet because it started to feel quite lubricated down there, which was quite the turn on.
I was getting close so i slowed down a little but she was having none of it and grabbed my ass motioning me to pump harder.
I executed myself and in the dom a little later. She gave me a double thumbs up and a big smile while slouching on the bed, I can't say if it was genuine but it was a good morale boost nonetheless haha.

Rest was unventful, she was very friendly though trying to make small talk, which I didn't understand a word of.
On my way out I asked her to write the characters of the 680 package I just had, thinking I'd do some research later.

Turns out it was the 'Dongguan style' package, which, if my understanding is correct, should have included wbbbj, rimming, icefire, and CIM ?
If a more experienced bro could confirm it would be appreciated, as well as the difference between 500 and 400 package (I guess just ML, vs FS ?)
Anyways, I realized she must have been happy to be paid that price without having to provide any of the services

Overall it was a pretty good punt, even knowing I overpaid I left a happy man with a grin under my mask.
Considering returning just for the FS and to punish her for taking advantage of my naivety
That being said, there are agents in MK that seem to have very nice girls for 600/60 min which I want to give a try first.
Couldn't get pics and forgot about wechat sadly ...

[ Last edited by  CoreTierOne at 23-8-2020 23:36 ]

Recent Ratings
dedupe   24-8-2020 21:31  Karma  +4   great report SSP on my todo list as well
wky912   24-8-2020 10:08  Karma  +2   Detailed sharing. Thanks.
Sandwhale   24-8-2020 07:26  Karma  +4   Good report, SSP is definitely worth venturing into!