Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Skill:  5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE:  5/5
Session Price & Time: HKD 500 1/2 hour not a clockwatcher

Repeat: Mayne

I had been meaning to try Swallow Baby for a while, so I decided to pay her a visit.  She appears to be a older version of her ad picture.  She is very welcoming, chatty and playful.  Very egger to please.  We chatted as we got undressed.  She is very giggly and acts like a ditzy schoolgirl quite often.  She started gropping as while I was getting out of my clothes.  Swallow Baby is very nice and does allot to try and make me feel comfortable.  This continued as we got cleaned up.  She asked if I would like to add bb and wetbj to the standard package as it is only an extra 100.  I figured why not.  She got on her knees, put some water in her mouth and started blowing me.  Swallows bbbj skills are actually quite impressive and actually much better than both Sammi and Dreamy.  The bbbj lasted a good few minutes then she continued cleaning me while I fingered her pussy.  Which is really wet and she was very responsive to my movements.  We kissed and played for a bit while showering.  Then dried off and she try to upsell me a more expensive package.  I explained I couldn't read Chinese and she explained the menu.  I said I didn't have that much cash on me, why don't we stick with what we agreed on this time.  She wasn't disappointed but understanding.  We kissed and I resumed playing with her pussy as she gave me a bbbj.  Swallow has a spinner body with almost no tits but a very long set of nipples, that could cut glass.  I have never seen such long nipples.  I sucked on them as she put a coat on my lb while I continued playing with her pussy.  I could have probably stuck my whole hand in her box and she would be fine with it.  But I was a gentleman and just rubbed her clit and the opening of her box.  Her box was so wet that my fingers were covered in her juices.  She started riding me cowgirl for a bit.  I sat up and started sucking her nipples as we continued to fuck in that position.  We switched to cowgirl until I shot my load    "You are a good fuck!" She giggle as she took the coat of my lb and cleaned me off.   We laid next to each other and continued chatting as we recovered.  "I am guessing you are 25 at least" she said "How old are you?"  She was surprised to learn that I was 37!   And started asking how it was possible that I look so young.  We continued chatting as we got cleaned up.  Swallow didn't rush me to get out.  I could have probably stayed and chatted with her as long as I wanted.  But I wanted to grab a bite before the 6pm meal curview.  I paid her, she gave me a hug and asked me to come and visit her when I am free.

[ Last edited by  soundwave at 23-8-2020 12:31 ]

Recent Ratings
Saralee09876543   24-8-2020 20:35  Karma  +4   Swallow, Boa I sense an animal theme here...
like2bonk   24-8-2020 13:13  Karma  +5   i assume swallow is the name of a bird instead of the act of gulping your milky goodness?
wky912   24-8-2020 10:10  Karma  +2   Nice finding in SSP
CoreTierOne   24-8-2020 01:19  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report
momozzz   23-8-2020 22:52  Karma  +4   good one but indeed same question about her finish...
dedupe   23-8-2020 20:38  Karma  +4   Nice one. I need to try an SSP walkup
Sandwhale   23-8-2020 19:00  Karma  +4   So... did she swallow? :)
twiceAweek   23-8-2020 18:56  Karma  +6   thanks for sharing