Date: Today
Name:  Yoyo
Link: https://go141.com/en/A26028-YMT-Massage-yoyo.html?ref=Search[region]
Face: 3/5  (pleasant)
Body: 3/5 (okay for 40+, quite petite)
Skill:  Massage - 5/5
Service:  4/5
Price: 200 massage + 100 Hand Job
Language: Chinese, but friendly personality and can make conversation with help of google translate
RTM: Sure I love cheap good massage with HE

I was exhausted. I had spent the early afternoon trying to satiate a nubile, big chested Indonesian for over 2 hours. LB was drained, my back was killing me and I really needed a massage. So I called one or two good massage parlours nearby, which were both shut down thanks to Covid. Never mind, I thought maybe one of the gals in the db might be able to do a decent massage. Having spent nearly a 1000 dollars already, I wanted something cheap, massage focused and nearby. And it just happened that Yoyo was free and literally 2 mins walk from me. Her walk up is really gritty. I chuckled when I saw a copy of Jack Welch book on leadership on a side shelf. After shower we talked price. 200 dollars for a 50 min massage and then another 100 if i wanted a handjob. All I really wanted was the massage so I said lets go for it.

Yoyo is MILFY and petite. Reasonably well maintained and was wearing a body hugging dress (similar to the photos on the advertisement) which showed off her cleavage. After shower she started working on me. She asked if she could use the handrail to stand on me. She's not a big girl, maybe 50kgs max, so I said go ahead. And then WOW, that was some really good foot stepping. Slow, meticulous and very focused on individual muscle groups. She probably has a good grasp of the physiology and, in a parallel universe, could have worked as a sports therapist. I grimaced loudly which she upped the pressure on my hamstrings and calves and the ITB, which were all very tight. This made her laugh. She went over all parts of the back, buttocks etc. and by the end of it I was feeling quite relaxed.

I do envy the bros here who grope and play with these ladies during the massage. I've never been able to do this as I really like to focus on the massage. I think she'd accommodate if I were inclined to play more with her.

Finally she asked whether I wanted the extra happy ending and since I was so relaxed I agreed. This should test her skills, since I was already drained from my earlier adventure. My original theory that good massage skill correlates with good happy ending skills still held true as she patiently worked her hands and fingers on my LB on me until I . One thing that put me off slightly was that she was watching the TV while doing this (maybe its too easy for her).

During the chit chat she told me that she had read that Jack Welch book on leadership. I haven't read the book myself, but maybe one of the mantras are to under promise and over deliver and Yoyo certainly did that.

Now I'm home and happy
Wish there were more affordable girls like these in central.

[ Last edited by  dedupe at 22-8-2020 20:28 ]

Recent Ratings
wky912   23-8-2020 12:56  Karma  +2   Good finding out of central
ramont   23-8-2020 12:21  Karma  +5   Nice find
CoreTierOne   23-8-2020 10:52  Karma  +5   thanks for the report
Sandwhale   22-8-2020 22:19  Karma  +4   Excellent
twiceAweek   22-8-2020 21:33  Karma  +6   good that you had a good massage, don't play until the massage part is over
porkchops   22-8-2020 21:02  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing!
momozzz   22-8-2020 20:37  Karma  +6   nice one bro. and what about this Indo nubile? ;)