Acceptance 92
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2020 00:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
quick and uninspired

Date & Time of Session:  late 2019.
Location: 123 Bonham Strand, Shueng Wan, walked up to the first floor with girls second door on the left.
Name: I don't know  
Link: no web page.
Nationality: Chinese  
Language: Mandarin
Face:  8/10
Body:  8/10
Skill: 3/10
Service: 5/10 Awesome and Not what I wanted at the same time
GFE: 1/10
PSE: 1/10
Price: 400 HKD
repeat: No

I was in the area and decide to check out the walk up just after lunch time mid week. her sign on the door has the "ring bell" facing out and the other rooms all have the "busy" so I go for her.

she opens the door has on a nice black top and a mini skirt on, i like her looks, she asks for 700 hkd for 1 hr, I ask for 30 min and she tells me 400 hkd ok. I go in, and she flips over her sign and then locks the door.  I undress and she get a warm wash cloth wipes LB down, and skips the shower.  starts with a HJ for 2 min then Condom on CBJ standing just a couple minutes, then she lays down on the bet pulls her skirt up and has nothing on under and asks me to be on top.  we do Mish and maybe 2 minutes in she grabs my hips and motions for me to go harder faster,  she really wants me to and get out.  under 10 minutes total she asks me what is taking so long, I tell her I want doggy and tell her I will finish faster.  about 5 minutes and I   it's sex it's always good, but there are so many better I don't want to go back to the bad ones.

I clean my self off give her the 400 HKD and she ask me for a tip I tell her no and she yells at me to go now, so I get out of there I get down the street and around the corner before stopping to tie my shoe, then direct to the MRT.

Recent Ratings
CoreTierOne   23-8-2020 10:56  Acceptance  +5   Thanks for the report, would be more interesting if posted sooner bc it won't be so useful at this point.
like2bonk   21-8-2020 16:49  Karma  +5   hahahaha you should be in a John Woo movie....slow mo and calm and tying your shoe laces before heading off to the mtr
wky912   21-8-2020 15:41  Karma  +2   30 mins maybe a bit rush for a session
trust_00   21-8-2020 10:27  Karma  +2   Decent price I suppose
Cspoker50   21-8-2020 02:26  Acceptance  +1   It’s really hard to know who provided good service.
momozzz   21-8-2020 01:29  Karma  +4   hahaha good one bro