Language: English
Face:  7/10
Body:  7/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 5/10 Awesome and Not what I wanted at the same time
GFE: 10/10
PSE: 10/10
Price: 2.000 Pesos 320 HKD

In AC there are 2 main places that I know of to meed the girls Fields Avenue (Walking Street) and Perimeter Road.

I had been working a contract job for a few months in AC and was having some fun times on the weekends with the girls.

I go out to Walking Street and look around and hook up with Mercy, she is not a perfect 10 but thin and short totally MCOT and speaks good English. We have a few drinks and dinner then head back to a hotel I had for Play time,  I don't take the girls back to my apartment  so add in the cost for a room, still a good price for the weekend.

We get back to the hotel I had more liquor and mixers at the room ready, I mix up what she like and one for me. we drink and chat a bit, and she asks for another drink 4 in 2 hr for her. we go to the shower and we have a soapy rubdown, she starts an HJ, she got some soap in the tip of LB, wow that burned for a minute, we dry off she gets another shot Rum and just downs it in 2 seconds.
I ask if everything is ok, she told me "I just like to F**k drunk and you all ready have the drinks here." on the bed she starts with BBBJ, them moves up to kiss me and starts rubbing LS on LB just on the outside, then she moves to 69 I get her to OOO. and she just stopped the BBBJ, gets up and asks me to mix 2 more drinks for us.  Now I am thinking she is more interested in drinking then sex. We sit right next to each other naked chat and drink, a bit of playing, she is rubbing LB and I am fingering LS.    I ask if she wants the top she grabs the Dom off the side table, and starts with a BBBJ a few minutes and LB is ready she opens the Condom and puts it on with her mouth moves up and starts Asian CG a few minutes then she lays down on me with her full weight, and DFKs me, I grab her ass and motion for her to lit up a bit, so I can thrust in and out from under her. when I am about to she rises in to CG and grinds LS on LB all the way in. I she keeps grinding with me deep I pull her down and she DFK with me for a few minutes.  we she gets up I look down at the Condom totally ripped open and I only see the ring round the bottom.  Oops Creampie.  

I was more worried about then she was,  we went in the shower and washed off, I was asking her if she know she is STD free and on some type of BC, she told me to relax it's fine.

Set wanted another drink so I mixed them and chatted some more, finished our drinks and went for another round she did not even ask, just went for 69 again for a long time seemed like 30 minutes just enjoying the time together and then she makes a quick move to RCG and sits on LB bare, I grab her hips and say WTF she just keeps moving, and replies you all ready creamed in me lets enjoy it this way. I did not really want to stop her is was good. after a few minutes she just randomly stops gets up and gets another drink, Wow she is getting drunk, she finishes and I get her to lean over the bed standing doggy, we go for a bit and then I finger her A hole a bit and she tell me if I want it go for it just try to go easy.  she grabs a pillow and puts her head down, I start to push in to her A hole and it's tight.  she moans I think in pain, but then she push back, and screams a bit I was all the way in and she tell me don't move, it's my first time going A level I had tried a few times but never had a girl that let me get in.  She started to move slow at first then a bit quicker not moving very far each time.  I only lasted a couple minutes before I was getting sore I pulled out and she scream again, I told her sorry, and we went to clean up in the shower.  after we go back to LB / LS Mish and   

In the morning she tole me her head hurts I gave her some Aspirin she thanks me, got a drink of water then went back to sleep for a couple hours. she gets up we order food, and chat I am still a bit worried about the condom breaking and her reaction. she tells me again it's all fine.  My work stuff is over and I have 6 more days vacation time, before my flight.  I did not want to risk doing anything some other girls for the week so I ask her what she has planned, we agree on 2,500 Pesos per day for 24/7 and I pay to get STD test for both of us later that day. we spend the rest of my time in the Philippines together.

This is an older meeting I did get an extra STD check 3 months later back home, everything clean. I do get checks every year even when I don't think I have had high risk.

Recent Ratings
Fantastipotamus   18-10-2020 08:24  Karma  +4   
jeffzeke   28-8-2020 11:25  Karma  +8   great story, thanks for sharing
blast77   26-8-2020 05:10  Karma  +7   Thanks
lefeu   23-8-2020 12:32  Karma  +6   Thx
Jjaa123   22-8-2020 22:38  Karma  +3   
IndyHundred   22-8-2020 09:39  Acceptance  +2   
datbeast   21-8-2020 22:47  Karma  +2   lol, love her response. Glad you survived STD free.
ergodyne85   21-8-2020 16:22  Karma  +5   Wow awesome yet dangerous. Glad you're clean bro. But that experience is fantastic, great deal
anabikumi   21-8-2020 13:35  Karma  +2   Excellent
hotjac   21-8-2020 09:55  Karma  +5   Even though its an older adventure, it stands the test of time of a spontaneous fun & sultry week - thanks for sharing
austin821   21-8-2020 05:41  Karma  +4   
spit-fire   21-8-2020 04:26  Karma  +4   sorry to say, but when it rips unexpectedly are the best. its a gift enjoy it...lol
nyctohkvacation   21-8-2020 02:39  Karma  +5   Too bad you did not have lube