Face:  5/10
Body:  6/10
Skill:    4/10
Service:  2/10
GFE:   0/10
PSE:    1/10
Price & Session Length:  21K JPY (~200 USD) 90 mins + Love Hotel cost
Repeat: . . . No

Well I was incredibly bored in Okinawa on a trip there before it got totally and utterly shut down so decided to try to find something to do. At the current moment essentially everything is shut down across Japan, but at the time it was more a semi-lockdown where inter-city travel was still available.   

A few points about Okinawa:
1. It is incredibly massive and transportation is spotty, visitors should have a driver's license when traveling here when it opens up again.   
2. Most of the beautiful scenery that you see in pictures are not of the main island, but of smaller side islands.   
3. The pork here is delicious, try to find a good restaurant serving Okinawan pork
4. The p2p scene is mostly surrounding soaplands, many of which do not accept foreigners (regardless of Japanese-speaking ability)   

Kamikaze girls is one of the few services that exclusively cater towards foreigners, which often tends to be servicemen. It is a "Delivery Health" in that FS is not officially on the table, but you could be offered it by the WG for an added fee. Sometimes though, FS is included and it all is just YMMV/random on the services provided.   

My original intention was to pick Jun off their site because she looked incredible attractive and had a ridiculous spinner body, but alas seems she is not working there (they often keep profiles of former WG's even though they have since moved on) but of those available at the time, Sachi seemed like an acceptable replacement. The pictures are definitely of her, but photoshopped heavily. Her face is very average at best.   

The session started off with a quick shower together, nothing more than body wash. I was told to dry off while she finished off.
After she dried off, she joined me on the bed and laid next to me. My interest was piqued when she took a condom and slyly placed it at the edge of the bed, causing me to think I got more than just a simply Delivery-Health. She started off with a light catbath kissing my upper body, before gently licking my nipples. From there, it was more self-guided as she allowed me to roam her body, though I avoided kissing her due to COVID-19 (though honestly if she did have it I was screwed anyways...)

She avoided giving me oral and instead proceeded to Sumata, in which the girl rubs her LS on your LB but stops short of penetration. This continued on for a while and felt nice but when I was starting to get near the peak I went to reach for the Condom when she said "What are you doing?" When I expressed confusion, she demanded extra payment for FS. I declined and instead she proceeded to finish me off with a HJ. I asked for a BJ but she refused as well, saying that that was extra as well, even though the website stated that as included.    

I was turned off by the experience, maybe it was my fault for misunderstanding but anyways cut the session short and left.   

Would not repeat, and would not recommend for anyone either... Best to find one of the soaplands that allows foreigners.

Recent Ratings
momozzz   18-8-2020 15:09  Karma  +4   that's great feedback