Nationality & Language - chinese, english not sure
Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 2/5 (part 1) 2/5 (part 2)
GFE: 1/5
Repeat: NO!!
Damage: $600 (90 mins)

Outlook
After trying 4/F Ling Ling this time have tried with another LL in the same building. But unfortunately I made a very wrong choice. Got interest due to her bombs on ads, D cup probably with smooth skin. milf overall. And when you listen her voice, you must know she's not young.

The appearance is a bit dusty with a little teeth stain, but luckily there is no smoke smell.

Service

Part 1
Shower by myself. After lying on the massage table, she just massage with her elbow. Come on!! How come she claiming used to work in a big field, sorry I can't feel a bit relax for her technique, without any procedure and steps.

She's actually quite talkative compared with another LL.

Part 2
About 20 minutes, I asked for part 2 with BM asap. Not bad with her soft bombs. The process is quite gentle but a bit exaggerated and unpleasant for her voice. Nothing to share much as just want quickly go through the time.

Overall
Again, very regret a made a wrong choice. Next time must try 4/f LL iso giving a brave trial.

Recent Ratings
BootBoot   19-8-2020 18:34  Karma  +5   Thanks for taking one for the team
uzaktbk   19-8-2020 11:25  Karma  +3   I feel your pain brother..... what you see between the ads and reality at times are very different.... Enter those Chine ...