Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2020 06:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Taxi - Spinner - Jordan

Date & Time of Session:  Aug 9, 2020
Name: "Min Lian" (google translated)
Link: None
Agent: Taxi
Nationality & Language: Chinese & Cantonese (I don't speak but could understand bits and pieces)
Face:  4/5 (matches ad)
Body:  4/5 skinny and petit (MCOT)
Skill: 3.5/5
GFE: 4/5 (nice and sweet but sadly no DFK)
Price & Session Length: 1300
Repeat: Maybe (trying to take things slow due to the situation)

I have given up on the other agents. Taxi has been reliable but was inactive since the start of wave 3. Anyways Telegram popped up with a new girl ad (with a disclaimer that said she had completed the 14 day quarantine - not sure how much truth is in that) so booked an appointment which was nice and smooth. I prefer the 18-19 range but seeing none available I took a chance.

I wasn't expecting much but was genuinely surprised when I walked in and saw her petite frame and pretty smile. Yep, it was a go!

After exchanging pleasantries, she asked for the moolah which I handed over knowing that this meant I would be less tempted to tip her! I grabbed her right away and planted my lips on her which she was okay with but kept her teeth shut which meant my tongue could go no further . Well times like these understandable. We grabbed at each other's clothes tossing it around and she was slim with firm breasts and a smooth body. At this point, she shot a glance at my 'bro down under' and I teased her and we merrily waltzed over to the shower hand in hand. Kissed her on her lips and plenty of eye contact and a good washy wash. Well she dropped the shower head and got down to pick it up and I positioned myself quickly for a wbbj and ohhh she looked up at me with a knowing smile and obliged.

Headed back to the room and dried off and she wanted me to head off to the bed but I had other plans. I held her in front of the mirror and we kissed (no tongue) and held her tight to get a good view of us making out. I plopped her on the bed and spread her out and the look on her face when i headed for a DATY . Looks like the bros are not giving that much attention. She's got a nice little trimmed bush and properly waxed and it was heavenly chomping on her and watch her watching me with soft natural moans. After a nice lick and twirl and getting her all worked up it was time for me to receive.

She started with a nice cat-bath and I got her to drool and lick and suck on both my nipples. Fun times! I guided her down under and she started off nice and low and making eye contact. Once she had her lips around I tried to DT her but her gag reflexes kicked in. 'It's too big'. I assured her it is not and choked her a few more times until she playfully slapped me on my arms.

Dom time. I got her to ride me and she was tight but wet and she let out a soft mmmm. The poor girl must be tired since I was her 8 PM so obviously I lifted her up and threw her into mish and banged her as hard as I could ... lol ... as. she tried to come to grips with reality with the intense fuckaroo - her arms wrapping around me and reaching out to grab the bed or holding on to the covers doing all sorts of random stuff and moaning louder and gasping for breath saying words in Cantonese which could be something like Slowly, Stop or Harder, Don't Stop. Well I didn't care as I thrashed her around and grabbed her hair and kissed her (no tongue). Without warning I popped myself out, removed the dom just in time and sprayed all over her belly watching the look of surprise on her face. I normally prefer CIM but since she wasn't DFK I knew there was no point in asking.

Well I grabbed some tissue and helped her clean up my mess on her belly as she looked up at me in daze and disbelief.

It was off to the showers and she looked satisfied and helped me clean up with a smile on her face and a little bit of teasing around.

I asked for her WeChat and she was hesitant. I asked her to scan mine which she pretended to. We had a good laff and she finally let me scan hers. I would've tipped her but she made the mistake of asking upfront. Not sure how long she is going to be here.

Fun times!

[ Last edited by  FarmerJoe at 13-8-2020 06:18 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Leg_o_man   21-8-2020 23:04  Karma  +4   Excellent
blahblah777   18-8-2020 15:07  Karma  +3   Favorable
jaybryght28   15-8-2020 17:26  Karma  +3   great report! Would you be able to share taxi's tg please! thanks!
Petay_1283   13-8-2020 13:46  Karma  +6   
jeffzeke   13-8-2020 12:52  Karma  +10   outstanding, thanks for sharing.
blazing_saddles   13-8-2020 09:58  Karma  +5   
hotjac   13-8-2020 09:58  Karma  +6   Nice find, thanks for sharing!!!
skebe   13-8-2020 09:14  Karma  +10   Excellent
americafirst141   13-8-2020 09:10  Karma  +5   
batman108   13-8-2020 08:26  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
FarmerJoe
Lustful Lord

UID 268128
Digest Posts 0
Credits 699
Posts 29
Karma 697
Acceptance 48
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-7-2020
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2020 02:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 FarmerJoe's post

For all the bros that keep asking about info -
Taxi TG: @taxi1711
I love to dig around on the interweb (just killing time) and came across this group on TG which shares feedback in Chinese and has contacts of spas and agents listed within.
https://t.me/feedbackshare or @feedbackshare
Happy Punting!!

Recent Ratings
guysty   4-9-2020 13:00  Karma  +2   Thanks!