Reading Access 50
Registered 13-3-2008
Location BKK
Status Offline
Post at 12-8-2020 21:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
BB / YOYO - Jordan Walk up - AVOID

Date & Time of Session: 11 Aug 2020
Location: Room C, Flat 119, 2/F, Kung Sheung Mansion, 113 - 119 Shanghai St., Jordan
Name: BB / YoYo (the profile link says BB but when asking her she said he name is YoYo, judging from the vids on the page, pretty sure it's the same person)
Link: https://go141.com/en/B30498-Jordan-141Walk-up-BB.html
Nationality & Language: China - can tell from her accent, she says she's from HK but definitely not.  Her english isn't bad though
Face: 3.5/5 (could tell she was pretty when she was younger, definitely would've picked her if she worked in DG or SZ back in the good ol days)
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 0/5
Service: 0/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: $500 for "25 min", more like 5 min.  See below
Repeat: HELLLLSSSSSS no

Recently my urge to punt overcame my laziness of working from home so took a quick browsing on 141 to see what's out there.  TBH nearly every walkup i've had the last 2 years were only thais because of the numerous bad or subpar experiences i've had with chinese girls.  and obviously yesterday's severely disappointing experience confirmed yet again why i love thai girls no matter where i am in the world to fool around.  even the worst thai experience i've had in HK was miles better than this shit service i got yesterday.  i actually think the jordan SW mainland girls would give me better service than this one...

i was around elements that afternoon so wanted to venture out to this walkup location as i've never been and a few ads looked tempting at the very least.  walked around and checked out rooms A, C, E, and F as the rest were busy.  Saw room A and the girl looked tempting with a tight body and very heavy and catty eye make up which always looks sexy to me.  Walked right in and immediately a few red flags.  first i started to take off my mask and she started to freak out and immediately told me to put the mask on and not in a nice way.  now i'd like to get feedback from the community, how do you guys feel about wearing a mask during a session?  this is the first time for me so i can't really comment apart from the fact that it's fucking unbearable and uncomfortable while you're trying to enjoy yourself.  anyway, she starts to give me alcohol gel before the shower which i don't really see what the need is if i'm going to shower anyway with her.  her english is not bad but with a heavy accent, and she kept on saying "come on baby" but not in a fun way, more like 'hurry the fuck up and get going' kind of way.  she says the same damn phrase nearly every 10 seconds...i was completely turned off.

Went to shower together and asked a few questions, said she was 24, but the wrinkles / wear and tear on the face and belly clearly showed she at least 30 something.  regardless i could tell she must've been a looker and definitely experienced either in a china spa or ktv.  finished the shower and i asked her if i can remove the mask while she kept on the mask, she said no and got agitated at my question.  i get she might be fearful but honestly it was just 1 damn time i asked her and given the fact that i haven't fucked during COVID at all had no idea what the protocol was.  anyway i was annoyed by her tone and bossiness.

Got on the bed and she started a CBJ (which i was surprised given the 500 price) and did these fake moans and very fast motions. near the end she used more her hand than her mouth which i absolutely can't stand, lazy ass move.
Kept on saying in her annoying fake "come on baby come on baby come on baby come on baby" every few sucks where i was tempted to just tell her to be quiet and just suck.
after a few minutes she immediately changed the condom and got on top, and did cowgirl for a few minutes...she said she got tired and told me to switch, again in a bossy way, so i got on top and she told me what not to lift her legs, don't push too hard (i wasn't), don't touch her head or hair, blah blah blah blah, on top of that it was fucking annoying panting with that fucking mask on my face while she was bossing me around.  i just pumped away as fast as possible because i just wanted to get out of that room. after a few more minutes .  honestly i think the entire time was around 10 min.

I was visibly annoyed and she said "come on baby i'm sorry baby, it's ok baby" in that fucking annoying tone that i just told her why she's so bossy.  she didn't say anything and was cleaning up.  paid her and i left without saying anything.  
sorely disappointed especially since i've been waiting for 5 months to finally go out and ended up with this shitty girl.  understand i sound salty but i guess my expectations were a bit too high after blue balls for all these months....

[ Last edited by  ergodyne85 at 12-8-2020 23:07 ]

Recent Ratings
NissinXXX   19-9-2020 00:41  Acceptance  +1   Sounds really bad
Saralee09876543   19-8-2020 22:43  Karma  +4   Thanks for warning!
hkkt1989   18-8-2020 09:53  Karma  +2   
Okok17   16-8-2020 19:13  Acceptance  +1   damn it.
JackTheBat   16-8-2020 09:32  Karma  +10   Come on baby, kill the boner! Thanks for the report, better luck next time.
Maxmena   13-8-2020 17:31  Karma  +3   Thanks for your report Baby! Next time, Come one Baby, Sarcastically!
Petay_1283   13-8-2020 13:59  Karma  +4   
manhands   13-8-2020 05:24  Karma  +4   That sucks - guess that’s punting.. you need to get a makeup fuck with someone else to compensate...
wky912   12-8-2020 23:29  Acceptance  +1   Always appreciate Report with negative comment, not always talking about good gal...
thedude   12-8-2020 23:28  Karma  +8   For your pain
momozzz   12-8-2020 23:17  Karma  +6   sorry for the bad experience but thanks for helping the community