Status Offline
Post at 5-8-2020 14:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Agent SK - 463 athletic girl who is fun and a bit naughty

Name:  Dunno
Number:  SK 463
Agent: SK
Link: TG channel
Face: 3/5 some make up, big eyes but features a bit more angular and less delicate than ad pics. 70% similar to ad
Body: 4/5 nicely shapes natural breasts, smaller than in the ads but a big handful, with small areolas, pencil eraser tip nipples which are easily aroused and erect which I love
Skill:  5/5 BBBJ, finger lightly in her asshole, FS, Cum on chin and chest
Service:  4.5/5 shower before and after together and could have been full marks if she were to offer WBBJ
Price:  $1300 l and tipped $100

With not many to choose from and not wanting to go to spas I chose 463 as she seemed to have potential even after doing the math of discounting from pics.

Rule is now that if nipples are covered then usually they have big pizza areolas which I’m not normally a fan of. And if stomach area is always covered by clothing then it means there’s a belly.

With 463 it’s a case of photoshopping to make her less big boned and meaty. In real life she’s tall, lean, athletic upper body and thick hips, shapely thighs and big round ass. She was clearly some sort of athlete and I believe this was proven by some of her WeChat pics.

Open the door and it’s light make up. She’s got very northerner features. And she’s tall. Prob 5’7 and wearing a white lace Lingerie set and silk stockings. Very attractive though face is a 6-7/10.

She’s bubbly and endearing but not the fake baby girl kind. Just really engaging so I had a good feeling about service.

Pay up front as is usual with this agent. Chit chat and we shower together. She has natural big Cs or Ds. She said she’s considering implants and I said absolutely not. They are beautiful as they are; full and meaty to grab and naturally a nice shape.

She soaps front and back and teases. But didn’t WBBJ to my surprise but did kiss my LB head.

Dry up with a large disposable paper towel which is one of the better quality ones I have had. And on to the bed she’s immediately a vixen and nympho. BBBJ with lots of eye contact. Balls up to shaft to head. Does a thing with her sucking hard on the head and bobbing up and down which was really nice and had to control myself to not cum already.

I get her on her back as I notice she has her own vibrator. Ask her if she enjoys and says not always as her one buzzes too intensely that she gets numb rather than really being enjoyable. Forgot to charge mine but showed her and she said she’d want to try it next time.

So I DATY and she’s shaven bare. Lovely, clean, no smell pussy. She has a thick lower body and long legs. So she’s not top heavy. In fact a really rare proportion for Chinese girls. Lick her clit and FIV to stimulate her G spot. She cums and looks at me the whole time.

BBBJ again after she’s cum this time she’s kneeling on the ground and I’m seated on the edge of the bed. Again her signature bobbing up and down on the head and alternating with deep throat which is nice.

On my back and she straddles me to put a dom on. She complains that her doms have too much lube which she doesn’t need as she gets wet quite easily if aroused right.

It’s true, too slippery but she clamps tight. She has strong legs so CG is really good. No complaints about being tired like many girls. Again I almost cum but I pull out and get her to lie on her back for mish so I can control more.

I stand on the edge of the bed for mish and it gives a good view of her natural breasts bouncing up and down with each thrust. I’m a big fan of her tits as they are but handful with perky pencil eraser tip nipples that I love sucking on and playing with between my fingers. She definitely shouldn’t get a boob job to enhance.

She has long, athletic legs Which I’m mish I draped over my shoulders.

Then her around for doggie with her kneeling on the bed and me on the group. Really nice. A thumb lightly in her asshole was ok but did ask me not to go too deep as it hurt. Been using this as a gauge of who may be up for the unplanned anal but have not had success beyond a finger. Super rare to have attractive Chinese girls do anal.

I tell her I want to cum in her mouth which is on the ad and she replies yes only to backpeddle to a no all of a sudden.  I don’t press on about it and say how about on her tits which she said sure.

Pulling out of her pussy in doggie she then turns herself around to be on her back with me over her as she jerks me off. As I’m about to cum she uses her tongue to lick the head and I blow in her tongue, lips and chin. It dribbles down to her chest and stomach and she’s not bothered.

Doesn’t even wipe off and asks me to join her in the shower. In the shower my cum is still dribbling off her chin and she licks her lips a bit.

Wash up and tip her as we chat a bit. She’s fun to be with and not prissy or transactional so this makes up for the slightly lower points on her not being as pretty - though not ugly IMHO.

Chose a pic from the ad that I think looks most like her. Again, add a few pounds to the ad pics. Think athletic. Add 6-8 years to the age and you’ll get the point.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
NissinXXX   28-8-2020 15:47  Acceptance  +1   Nice
jaybryght28   19-8-2020 16:37  Karma  +3   great report! will try her
guysty   11-8-2020 13:20  Karma  +2   Good find
jeffzeke   11-8-2020 10:16  Karma  +10   wow, a beauty! Thanks for sharing.
bohica   10-8-2020 19:27  Karma  +8   Nice to get an athletic one...
Petay_1283   10-8-2020 11:09  Karma  +10   Sounds lovely.
JackTheBat   7-8-2020 04:26  Karma  +10   Sounds great!
Okok17   6-8-2020 18:42  Acceptance  +1   Great report!
Steveccc   6-8-2020 13:52  Karma  +3   Thanks.
Bloodrage   6-8-2020 13:26  Karma  +3   
cknc31   6-8-2020 11:57  Karma  +3   nice!
FarmerJoe   6-8-2020 05:12  Karma  +3   Fun times!
batman108   6-8-2020 02:16  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
mwomwo   6-8-2020 01:30  Karma  +6   Excellent
joverz   5-8-2020 23:00  Karma  +4   Tried today, report tomorrow!
twiceAweek   5-8-2020 20:49  Karma  +6   thanks, is the view from the hotel room same as in the pic ?
porkchops   5-8-2020 16:21  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
skebe   5-8-2020 16:14  Karma  +10   Original
momozzz   5-8-2020 15:38  Karma  +6   good one
MrButtons   5-8-2020 14:49  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report.
BootBoot
Master Mongerer

UID 112901
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6141
Posts 267
Karma 6110
Acceptance 619
Reading Access 80
Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 5-8-2020 22:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 BootBoot's post

Twice - nope definitely the same hotel room. These are prob done elsewhere. Not one of those taken upon landing in HK.
tryhk
Musky Member

UID 49122
Digest Posts 0
Credits 125
Posts 7
Karma 125
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 20
Registered 31-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 10-8-2020 13:38  Profile P.M. 
Try SK463 and I can say the attitude is great. She looks 60% from photo. BBJ and DATY are the best of her

Recent Ratings
BootBoot   10-8-2020 17:07  Karma  +5   She has great attitude indeed. The only thing is the face isn’t as pretty. But she’s kinda naughty and fun. She also t ...
wcmonger
Carnal Conqueror

UID 268469
Digest Posts 0
Credits 499
Posts 49
Karma 497
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2020
Status Offline
Post at 11-8-2020 04:17  Profile P.M. 
I just dated this girl... doesn't even look like the girl in the pictures. leg are very thick.

service was good though, I have to admit but honestly, the photos are just 0% match.

BBBJ was average at best, refused to go deeper than 1 inch.

Recent Ratings
guysty   11-8-2020 13:19  Karma  +2   Condolences