Registered 27-12-2019
Status Offline
Post at 28-7-2020 14:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
King Hing, Mong Kok, Hong Kong

Date & Time of Session:  July 28th
Nationality & Language:  Chinese
Face:  4/5, really cute
Body: 3/5, if you like big ass and boobs. Bit of mummy damage.
Height: Short
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: At points, 4/5. At other points, 2/5
Price & Session Length:  HK$500, 30 mins
Repeat: Maybe

I went in looking for something young, thin and nimble. I settled for what I could get: middle-aged, decent goer and a bit of mummy damage.

Took the lift to the 13th floor. Only one girl available. She didn’t open the door to me when I range the bell. Although she did open the door to a younger man. This may or may not have been the girl that Povar wrote about in his recent report. Decided to walk down the floors and see what was on offer.

On the way down, there were a few decent girls. Nothing that I was looking for, though. Once I got to the bottom, I went back to one of the more memorable ones. This girl had a big rack and big ass.

She joined me in the shower. She tried to converse and seemed friendly enough. I sometimes wonder whether these girls are taught a script: ‘Wow. You’re so big. Chinese men are smaller etc.’

A half-hearted body-to-body massage. Lots of nipple work. A good blow job. Lots of cock work and licking. She didn’t insist on putting my balls in her mouth, which was a good thing. Nearly 10 mins of mouth action.

She started cowgirl. But I sometimes get a  bit too carried away with this, so put her down soon. During missionary she let me root away. She was happy for me to change the angle of her legs and plough her deep.  She was pretty much in her safe place throughout,  not quite starfish-like but certainly eyes closed and think of whatever. Finally I turned her around and got at her big ass. She didn’t twerk it, but I was quite happy to jerk it around. She had a little bit more life in her as I took her from behind.

She jumped in the shower. I had a little rest. When she came back she did a bit of giggling, let me massage her ass. I showed her some pics. She show me her stocks. It appears that she’s lost a bit of money today.

All in all, I’m a happy punter. But it’s difficult not to be a little bit pessimistic about the state of my hobby in Hong Kong. I see on YouTube vids that girls are almost giving it away in the villages around Dongguan at 150RMB a pop. Im looking forward to that border opening-up again, but that seems a long way off now.

[ Last edited by  annonusername at 28-7-2020 14:31 ]

Recent Ratings
shaykh   30-7-2020 23:21  Acceptance  +1   
povar123   29-7-2020 13:07  Karma  +2   I tried 13F - A& B - both were decent & friendly in my view Maybe they are not working right now with this situation
Bloodrage   28-7-2020 21:56  Karma  +3   Wonder Y they didn't open door. Happened 2 me a few times. One even loudly said sorry.
CoreTierOne   28-7-2020 21:49  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report. Also had the feeling it wasn't a good experience, also 150 rmb, damn ...
trust_00   28-7-2020 15:58  Karma  +4   For 150rmb I would go on a buffet lol
momozzz   28-7-2020 14:57  Karma  +4   dont know why after reading you, I feel the experience was average if not negative so surprised you said you may try aga ...