Reading Access 50
Registered 4-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 16-7-2020 16:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Crazy slutty milf - Endless blowjob

Name: Sasa/YY
Date: 15 July 2020, around 14:00
LINK: https://go141.com/en/A31518-SSP-Massage-YY.html?ref=Search[region,building]
Nationality & Language: PRC, Mandarin
Face: 3/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  $900 / forgot time more than 2 hours
Repeat: Maybe, still prefer Coco's looks

Wanted to pay a visit to Coco but her waiting sign/vacation sign was up, should have checked first on whatsapp. Remembered I saw Sasa walking out of Coco rooms couple week before and she looked very slutty towards me with her slim milf body and sexy eyes. So let's try her out. She greeted me like an old friend and asked me if I visited her before, she actually did familiar but I couldn't exactly remember (different location perhaps or she worked in Sauna?) but I said yes and she replied what took me so long revisiting her. Took the HKD900 package as I needed to kill some time as well, she she'll let me stay for around 2 hours.

Shower was great, cleaned my asshole Sauna style, lot's of rubbing from behind with the whole length of her underarm, and jerking off LB. BBJ with water which was ok and lots of rubbing with her fake boobs. Good boobjob with unnoticeable scars but a bit on the hard side. She was very chatty from the start and during the shower. Dryed ourselves and go on the bed.

She asked me whether I wanted a massage to start things off and I told her: Meh, she laughed and started giving me blowjob immediately which felt great, great suction, lots of slurping, and quite deep with a bit o throating. Then told me to get on all fours and she started rimming me thoroughly with great ball sucking. She took her time rimming and it was great. Rimming as deep as Coco and only minor thing was the fake moaning which was luckily not too load. After the rimming she gave me a blowjob again and it want on for an 30-40 minutes, probably the longest blowjob I ever had. I think she tried to blow me to completion to avoid fucking part but luckily I had great stamina that day! She blew me when I was lying on my back, she blew me when I was sitting up against wall, I throatfucked her while I was standing with her head on the edge of the bed. Every now and then I could feel some spit she coughed up when I was pushing my dick against her throat. After my longest blowjob ever she suggested to fuck and I happily agree with her as I wanted to bust my nut.

Her pussy is very tight, feels pretty good, she does apply KY because she is tight she told me. Fucked in several positions which was good, some LFK and DFK and she told me to let her know when I was about to come as she wanted me to cum in her mouth, yes m'am! Got rid of the dom and she told me to stand up on the bed and she kneeled before me and let me fuck her face again, I was getting very excited and started to fuck her face pretty rough and deep and she was making gagging noises and spit flying out her mouth all the time and I unloaded it in her throat while she continued to making gagging noises, she kept my dick in her mouth untill my spasms subsided. I was exhausted and had to steady myself on her massage railings at the ceiling. She rushed to the toilet and spend minutes coughing, wheezing and gargling as my cum must got into her nose as well. She even brushed her teeth while I relaxed on the bed!

After cleaning herself she joined me naked on the bed and was cuddling against me like lovers and we both fell asleep for a bit. I woke up when her phone rang and a punter was scheduling an appointment with her. We kept cuddling and stroking each other and she was talking about all kinds of stuff, tv shows, politics which started to bore me and she suddenly asked me if I want to fuck her again as I looked horney she said and LB was getting errect again. I said sure and fucked her in missionary and doggy style until I came in the dom. Again there was cuddling and talking about whatever she was talking about. After lying on the bed with her I was making a move to the shower and she asked me where the hell I was going? Told her I needed to go and she jumped up and we showered together.

While dressing I noticed the mess we made, wet spots in the bed sheets everywhere, towels, tissues and used doms on the ground, pillows (used during fucking) everywhere. Great provider in this building when Coco's not around...

[ Last edited by  Saralee09876543 at 16-7-2020 16:59 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
zeebee   4-8-2020 13:01  Karma  +4   2hrs 2 shots $900, great deal!
momozzz   20-7-2020 20:22  Karma  +6   hooot-some :)
Rayguy   20-7-2020 13:39  Karma  +4   Excellent
Otto12345   20-7-2020 12:10  Karma  +4   Excellent
zennor   19-7-2020 05:31  Karma  +5   excellent
unknownst   18-7-2020 05:54  Karma  +4   great find, a 141 who doesnt just suck for 30 seconds
HKGPeter   18-7-2020 03:33  Karma  +2   Thank you!
shaykh   17-7-2020 20:53  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
anabikumi   17-7-2020 13:47  Karma  +2   Excellent
batman108   17-7-2020 08:46  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
CoreTierOne   17-7-2020 00:35  Karma  +3   Original
asaccard89   16-7-2020 23:51  Karma  +2   Love that!
gwailoplayer   16-7-2020 19:16  Karma  +2   I love when they babble on and you say "yes", "I agree" but not even listening
porkchops   16-7-2020 17:29  Karma  +8   Sounds pretty good!
dedupe   16-7-2020 17:10  Karma  +3   you had me at crazy milf !
Sandwhale   16-7-2020 17:10  Karma  +4   Damn! She sounds great, time to learn some mando xD