Subject: [Shanghai] Cecilia (Indonesian beauty)
Marcade
Carnal Conqueror

UID 138856
Digest Posts 0
Credits 335
Posts 33
Karma 325
Acceptance 200
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-12-2015
Location Shanghai
Status Offline
Post at 3-7-2020 08:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Shanghai] Cecilia (Indonesian beauty)

Date & Time of Session:  May/June 2020
Name:  Cecilia
Link1: http://cecilia.4your.company/
Link2: https://massagerepublic.com/fema ... -beautyful-and-wild
Nationality & Language: Indonesian, good English
Age: Her profile says 21, but I suspect late 20's or early 30's.
Face:  8/10
Body:  8/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 10/10
PSE: 7/10
Price & Session Length:  2000/2Hr;2500/3Hr
Repeat: Yes; repeated a few times already.

Surprised I didn't see any review of Cecilia here, so figured I'll post it then. Currently in Shanghai it's hard to find providers willing to meet (foreign) customers, due to the COVID virus. In may, I tried to give Cecilia a chance. Her pictures on MasageRepublic looked nice enough and I hoped they were not doctored too much. Though yes the pictures are probably a few years old, she definitely still looks very nice when I met her. She is small, slim, claims to run and occassionally work out. Her face is cute and sweet. Nice eyes, small nose and soft lips. Her hair is dark and below shoulder length. Which I was happy with as I prefer that look over the blonde hair she has. Her breasts are ever slightly saggy (shows on the pictures), but still nice to look at and nice to play with. She has a baby 'battle' scar on her belly (notice how the pictures cleverly avoid that area). But otherwise her body is in great condition. Her pussy is clean, shaved and (for me) still tight and fun to play with. Her English is good, although she does have a strong accent so it occassionally takes a bit of effort to understand her. But she is well spoken and it is relatively easy to have meaningful conversations with her. She is a smart woman.

First time I met her was in May; she rents her own apartment in a more quiet area in Pudong, which is well maintained. You can ask the Taxi driver to drive directly infront of it, 'avoiding' the front gate entirely.

When I met her, she was very kind, friendly and calm. She made sure I had water to drink (it was hot in those days) and made sure the room was cool. She suggested we would take a shower together, in which she washed me thoroughly from top to bottom. After she washed me; I went out and dried myself while she washed herself.

Then we went towards her bed, where she offered to give me a massage. I agreed to it and lied on my belly. She would sit on my legs and start giving me a backrub. From there she would move to my legs and massage those. The massage was alright; it's more used to break the ice and make you feel comfortable, than it is to loosen your muscles. If you only booked her for 1hr, skip the massage. If you have plenty of time or she is in no rush and you two get along well, then enjoy it. During the massage, she started giving me a catbath, licking my back from bottom to top and vice versa. It felt good, though catbathing isn't really my thing.

Flip on my back, and we started french kissing. She's a good kisser; not too forceful; not mindless digging around in my mouth with her tongue; using her lips in the right way. We spent some time kissing; which made me quite excited and it woke him up. She moved downwarts and gave me a lengthy and very pleasant BBBJ. Occassionally she would try to DT it, accompanied with the gagging sounds and all. No teeth and she knew what she was doing and I had to mentally control myself from not blowing my load.

After the BBBJ; I like to return the favor and went DATY. Based on the moaning and dirty talk, it's clear she loved being eaten out. Her pussy is clean with no smell, looks delicious. Once figuring out the right trick, I was able to give her a strong orgasm, making her legs squeeze my head hard.

Then the main event. She covered my guy with the condom and we did a few position; including missionary, doggy, cowgirl. We were both enjoying it very much and it was exciting to hear her dirty talk, asking me to f*ck her. Eventually, I shot my load. She cleaned me up, and we cuddled, talked, kissed and slept a bit.

Finally, I took a shower; we said our goodbyes; she gave me a lengthy farewell kiss and I left, very satisfied.

Cecilia is definitely a girl you'd want to meet, if you enjoy a good GFE experience. She knows how to treat you well, will make you feel comfortable, and you can have some good conversations with her. In bed, once she get's warmed up, she is fun, exciting and very satisfying. Especially in these times, where choices are limited, she is a great choice, and well worth the money.

/Note: The pictures are taken from her MassageRepublic profile; more pictures are there.

[ Last edited by  nitesky6888 at 3-7-2020 12:06 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
FEmonger   22-7-2020 03:34  Acceptance  +1   Awesome!
qwertypoop   14-7-2020 11:55  Karma  +2   Nice!!
Petay_1283   6-7-2020 09:38  Karma  +10   wow.. nice boobs
datbeast   5-7-2020 02:52  Acceptance  +1   She looks like the perfect handful
batman108   4-7-2020 11:37  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
twelve98   3-7-2020 13:51  Karma  +5   Excellent
Mike747   3-7-2020 13:43  Karma  +5   Excellent
hotjac   3-7-2020 12:10  Karma  +5   Damn, she looks hot! And she's enthusiastic cummer too - a literal angel.
Weelock   3-7-2020 11:30  Karma  +5   Nice looking. Pictures need to put a RA. I will send a PM to the MODS to change them.
momozzz   3-7-2020 10:36  Karma  +6   Niiiice
theworm   3-7-2020 10:02  Karma  +5   Excellent
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4370
Posts 2576
Karma 4300
Acceptance 1400
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Mars Colony, Mongo City
Status Offline
Post at 3-7-2020 11:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Marcade's post

i. Pics that do not show face - RA20
ii. Pics that show face - RA30
iii. Pics that show nudity without showing face - RA30
iv. Pics that show nudity and face - RA50
v. Pics taken from WG's social media (e.g QQ/Wechat/Whatsapp) - RA50
vi. Pics taken from SEX141 database - no RA needed

I am assuming it's 2000 rmb 2 hrs, and 2500 rmb 3 hrs for price...

[ Last edited by  Weelock at 3-7-2020 11:33 ]

Recent Ratings
Marcade   3-7-2020 16:46  Karma  +3   Yes. 1500->1hr; 2000->2hr; 2500->3hr. (Thanks for RA correction)