Face: 3/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 0/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: -1/5
Price & session length: 500, 30mins
Repeat: never

So went to kh specifically for the cute girl on 13f right side cornor room which i saw few days ago. Rang the bell and she opened the door and im really confused she kind of looks like her but also doesn't look like her. Well whatever so i went in. Right away she tell me "shoes there" "clothes here" "pay first". Emmm ok.  Told me to shower alone coz she already did. So i shower alone and after that she gave me a towel to dry off.
Now then i lay in bed ready to play with some tits. But no she said i can touch anything but the nipple because they pain. I looked at the nipples and they indeed looked like they just had a surgery or something!?
Im really losing my mood at this point. She caps me and then puts lube on it. No bj too! Well F this. I just wanted to get this over now. She laid down and told me to start doing my work. Did some missionary and changed to doggy. Now that was a surprise she had a really nice back. Curve hips and wide ass. While i was enjoying pounding it. She start to say "when u finish?" "When u finish?" Bruh its only been like 10mins at most. She then pulls out! Wtf! I ask her to get doggy position again she goes "if you dont finish now u go out!!" Now im really angry. She literally layed flat face down. Oh well then i went on top of her.( Prone bone)
I start to pound deeper and harder to make up for all the shitty attitude. Oh boi she starts complaing a bit but i dont stop (gadda punish this naughty girl ;) then after a while i

She starts Shouting and goes to shower room. I dont even bother to shower. Got dressed and left. Overall a very shitty punt but nice body. Felt good when i went ham on her at the end. Lolz see ya guys on the next post. /O/

Recent Ratings
CoreTierOne   9-7-2020 16:30  Karma  +5   thanks for the warning !
bigboy4791   2-7-2020 13:21  Karma  +4   
nitesky6888   2-7-2020 10:12  Karma  +8   Sorry to hear the bad experience. Hope the next one is better.
dedupe   1-7-2020 07:37  Karma  +2   These type of punts really ruin the day.
Bloodrage   1-7-2020 05:15  Karma  +3   Quality bad now. Better set timer. Try Spas cost more but memorable
tevez25   1-7-2020 01:33  Karma  +2   That sounded like a horrible punt
momozzz   1-7-2020 00:37  Karma  +8   Guess this is the main purpose of punters sharing. to not get that kind of shit..Unfortunate for you this time but very ...