Reading Access 80
Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 30-6-2020 13:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Agent Taxi - 白糖罌 TST/Jordan

Name: 白糖罌
Telegram: Taxi1711 but not listed at the moment, maybe changed agents
Face: 4/5 girl next door type, admitted to a nose job, but personally I cannot tell and she looked natural
Body: 4/5 all natural, nice large C cup, flat stomach
Service: 4/5
Repeat: Maybe if she appears again
Price:  $1200 45 mins plus tip

Was eyeing her for a while, then she disappeared from her original agent, only to appear on the Taxi TG channel.
Personally I've always liked this agent so no hesitations to book.

She's not as young in person and probably 27-29.  Natural C cups with sensitive eraser tip nipples and small areolas which I love.  We get chatting and she discloses that she's been around for a month and that it wasn't easy to pay off the necessary channels to be here.  A lot of the girls here are risking a lot, gambling on making money through the drought.  

Shower together and she washes me up, then gets on her knees for WBBJ.  Great skill and suction while I fondle her tits.
This goes on for 5 minutes then we clean up and she dries me off then we proceed to the bed.

Again, begins to blow me and it's really well done.  Twisting, turning, flicking and sucking.
No shortage of time spent on this part until I let her know I want to fuck.
We get in to mish and I pound her hard.  Pull out the vibrator and disinfect it. She says she's never tried.
She's startled at first by the sensation and then starts getting really wet while I pound her with the vibrator on her clit.

Change to doggy and continue on her clit with the vibrator and she's loving it.  I let her know I'm about to come and she takes me in her mouth sucking me dry.

We wash up and she tells me she needs to get a vibrator for herself.  Not sure if it's just acting, but we joke about it, I pay and leave.

She's not in the stable today so I'm not sure if she's moved on.
Side note, she mentioned her last agent was forcing girls to do BBFS and CIP.  She didn't want to so she left that stable.
I personally find it awful that any agent would force the girls to do it.  That agent's listing has half the girls advertised doing this, and even with raw anal.  Not cool.  Should not be promoting the risk of disease spreading.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
FarmerJoe   7-7-2020 12:13  Acceptance  +1   Who was the original agent please?
MickJag   4-7-2020 12:37  Karma  +6   Who was the original agent?
Petay_1283   1-7-2020 10:56  Karma  +8   
Johnnyr555   1-7-2020 09:51  Karma  +8   Thanks for the report
batman108   1-7-2020 08:11  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
americafirst141   30-6-2020 19:59  Karma  +5   
dedupe   30-6-2020 19:06  Karma  +2   Great
Bloodrage   30-6-2020 17:36  Karma  +3   
Kinomino   30-6-2020 14:46  Karma  +2   Excellent