Post at 29-6-2020 02:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL gnd thai

Date: June 26
Place: JSL 2/F back-right corner corridor, furthest room on right side
Name & Age: Kwan, 27 (looks accurate)
Nationality & Language - Thai, decent english
Face: 4/5 - gnd looks, thai but could pass for Chinese/Viet
Body: 4/5 - fit, firm body, soft enhanced C/D tits, -1 for baby scar, lower back tats
Skill: 3.5/5 - bit tired but she gave good effort, good bbbj
GFE: 4/5 - friendly, smiling, chatty, didn't try kissing not sure if on offer
Repeat: maybe
Damage: 500 + tip

Have been targeting walkups to pop that post lockdown cherry: cheap, efficient, you know what to expect, gets the job done. Scouted out KH and JSL on weekday afternoons. KH pretty poor in terms of availability and quality, didn't find anything suitable. JSL surprisingly busy and decent quality across several floors. I worked my way from top to bottom, Kwan's room was literally the last I checked. She opened quickly as she was sitting on a stool by the door, she was in cute white lingerie and had gnd looks that could pass for Chinese/Viet, but she said 500 in English and I eventually found out she was Thai. I actually declined first as wanted to head back upstairs, but after a walking away a few steps I figured she seemed good enough for what I needed.

Back in the room we started chatting, she's been in HK for a few months (as expected) but in JSL only a few weeks, previously in MK (she doesn't know where exactly). I asked her where she was from Thailand but she named some town/village I've never heard of. Turns out she's saving money to farm fruits & veg (she was watching some YT tutorial vid on farming papayas so i asked her about it). She helped me shower though I had my back to her most of time so couldn't check out her body until we got out. Fit body, shaved, enhanced but soft tits with dark perky nips, some baby damage but not too obvious. We got on bed and I feasted on her chest before she returned the favour with BBBJ. Good licking and attention to all areas, not enough suction but enthusiastic enough.

Rest of the action was pretty standard: CG (probably my fav for her in terms of view), doggy, finishing off in missionary. Moaning was soft and genuine-sounding even if I got the sense she's a bit tired. Nonetheless it worked well for me and I jack-hammered my way to a satisfying end, almost cramped my abs as haven't pumped so intensely in a long time. She showered first as I needed some time to recover. I gave her some tips for the bbbj and good all-round attitude. Treat her well if you do see her. I might repeat if I had nothing better to do, but given other interesting return-to-action reports on this forum I think there are other girls to explore.

Recent Ratings
lamlamlay   13-7-2020 22:14  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, been there before also, worth a try. Good good
Sinnet   1-7-2020 18:16  Acceptance  +1   JSL? Is that a building?
dedupe   29-6-2020 19:03  Karma  +2   great thanks where is JSL ?
Kinomino   29-6-2020 15:17  Karma  +2   Excellent
CoreTierOne   29-6-2020 14:15  Karma  +5   Excellent
MickJag   29-6-2020 13:30  Karma  +6   Thanks for taking the time to write. That damn building is so full of sausage that its impossible to find anyone availa ...
hotjac   29-6-2020 12:38  Karma  +3   Nice solid find - thanks for sharing.
Bloodrage   29-6-2020 10:00  Karma  +3   Nice