Name: Not sure
Nationality & Language: PRC & Mandarin or Canto
Face: 3.5-4/5 - Cute face, MCOT but chinese
Body: 3.5-4/5 - Big knockers but a bit of tummy
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price: 600
Repeat: Maybe

Went to Fuji to look for the Russian on the 9th floor but they’re both gone....

Hiked up and down Fuji to end up on the 14th floor, the super decorated door on the left, I come to fuji quite often but that door is usually occupied

I walk in the room and initially we have some communication issues because she kept speaking canto and I only speak mandarin, but eventually we figure it out and she’s quite pleasant to talk to, honestly most PRC girls are pretty bubbly and laid back if you can communicate with them

Get a nice thorough shower followed by cat bath and CBJ, good effort across the board without much half assing, she’s playful yet a bit serious at the same time, weird but hot

She starts slowly on top and I can tell I might be a bit too big for her, which is weird cuz I’m chinese- however she is honestly pretty tight, we do a bit of cow girl and after a while she gives up and we flip over

I go in on mish for a while and have my fun, finish after a bit as I can tell she is struggling to take it, I don’t even think she was trying to boost my ego, but either way it was fine

She really loosens up after we finish and we do a second shower, she’s chatty and relaxed- kind of like a GF in some ways

Anyway, decent punt, ultimately not super into PRC girls as I figure I can get those in the wild anyway, but whatever

Also- construction at Fuji is going well, seems to be some new girls in, the renovations make fuji feel cleaner tho much tackier

Recent Ratings
lemmy69   17-6-2020 01:27  Acceptance  +2   How is the construction work? Still a long way to go?
cloudy7
Musky Member

UID 258506
Digest Posts 0
Credits 168
Posts 13
Karma 168
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2020 19:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
definitely can remember that door with all those decorations.

I remember she had massive tits as well, are they firm or top soft?
toey_toad
Erotic Emperor

UID 267690
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2587
Posts 145
Karma 2568
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-5-2020
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2020 22:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 cloudy7's post and lemmy

Massive tits, pretty soft, not too floppy but not firm at all

Construction at Fuji is going well, seems like they’re swapping out furniture now, definitely over halfway there...