Acceptance 72
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-7-2013
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2020 20:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Taiwan][Taipei] MP near Ritz Landis 3P

Date: 13 Jun

Location: near intersection of JiLin Road and JinZhou St (there are two MP's next to each other; the one on the right)

Time: 18:00

Name: 8 and 88

Nationality: Both Vietnamese

Age - late 30s, late 20s

Face: 3 of 5 and 2 of 5

Body: 3 of 5 and 3 of 5

Tits: B+, D+

Height: 160ish for both

Service: 4 of 5

GFE: 2 of 5

Price: 1300 base per, tip 1000 per 4.6k Total

Repeat: likely not

I PMed knick about this MP, and when he gave me the address, I made a note to check it out, as milfy spinners are MCOT. As it turns out, this session wasn't a loss, but it wasn't perfect either. So let's set the stage:

The last few months have been pretty disastrous for the world's economy, but not for mine. Being a bit flush meant I had enough hidden cash stocked up to hit a number of MPs, and sample, as well as improve my relationship with my regular, who provides GFE, mind blowing experiences (and to be quite honest, I'm not giving contact out for). On this night, I didn't have time or energy to go after my regular, so I remembered my promise to knick, and here we are.

He wasn't lying, by the way, the reception lady is fucking HOT. Unfortunately, it's likely she's not available for service. I paid my 1300, and deposited my shoes, while she called for number 8 because I didn't specify a number (still scouting the place, and to be honest, I enjoy the chaos of not knowing what I'll get). The girl who came out was not impressive, to say the least, and we went to the second floor.

HUGE room with a shower means fun times ahead always. Lather up, super hot water, wash out that sweat, and she comes into the room. Chitchat in Chinese, she's pretty astonished I speak English, and I'm grateful her Chinese has that Vietnamese lisp.

Massage commences face down, hot rags, really pokey fingers, more chit chit. Her massage skill is pretty shit, so I've got an internal uh oh coming up. She asks for a flip after 15 mins or so, and on to the next part.

She gets more flirtatious with me, which I'm grateful for, but to be honest, she's just going through the motions. Maybe she sensed it, or figured I wasn't going to be easy, or just wanted to help a friend out, but she started talking about another number.

I misunderstood this to be about a different girl I knew at a different MP nearby, but after some discussion, I figured out she was hitting me up for a threesome. It was at this moment I realized that I could suffer the next hour with a girl who was going through the motions, and likely would tire out, or there could be a third party who would likely know how to finish things.

Actually, I've never been posed this question in the Viet MPs. The Chinese MPs are typically not worth it if you don't know the girls, and Taiwanese even less so. Same price, same tip posed no problem to me (as in most of the Taiwanese MPs, same price for just one girl full service), and she teased me a bit while waiting for her to come in.

Second girl was fucking stacked, huge, huge breasts, and from the very beginning showed initiative. She got right down to it, strictly business, and it was over in a fairly short amount of time. This was one of many threesomes I've had over the years, and to be honest, compared to most situations, it wasn't bad at all.

I'm not saying I'd recommend, but the value was certainly there.

So I leave the ball with you guys, find me some numbers worth measuring up, and I'll be happy to do the follow-up work on it.

[ Last edited by  oldhickory at 13-6-2020 20:05 ]

Recent Ratings
SSchea   17-6-2020 03:05  Acceptance  +1   Great report! Good to hear there is still some activity in Taipei
austin821   15-6-2020 03:46  Karma  +2   What service did you get ? HJ only ?
knick   14-6-2020 13:41  Karma  +4   Favorable - once both of them were in the room, did they try to upsell?
oldhickory
Carnal Conqueror

UID 107644
Digest Posts 0
Credits 422
Posts 30
Karma 418
Acceptance 72
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-7-2013
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2020 01:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Taiwan][Taipei] MP near Ritz Landis 3P

Knick,

There was an up sell attempt before and after both were in the room. I wasn't carrying enough dough at the time, otherwise I would've taken it. The first girl assured me that the offer was always valid, should I return next time.