Acceptance 357
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2020 12:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cute tiny thai in KH

Date & Time of Session: 07/06/2020
Location: King Hing, 7F, out of elevator on the left, first door in the right in the corridor straight ahead
Name: Namfon
Nationality & Language: good enough english
Face: 3.5-4/5 - Cute, girl next door kind of face, the kind you would pass by in the street without paying too much attention
Body: 3.5-4/5 - tiny girl, prob around 1.5m, slim, A cup
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price: 400 + 100 tip
Repeat: Yes

Pretty good punt in KH with this tiny thai girl.
Went up and down KH a couple times but not many options available at the moment, few rooms occupied, and even less available.
Even though she didn't strike with anything in particular, i kept on comparing the other girls to her so I just ended going back to her. She had nice eyes and a great smile and was very welcoming.

Showered alone and did some small talk while she was preparing the bed and I could have a nice view of her body. Very small, and slim girl, no fat, but not much of ass or boobs either, natural A.

On the bed, things started as they usually do, catbath with a lot of attention on the nips, followed by bbbj.
BBBj was enjoyable with good suction, but she soon started laughing that her mouth was too small. Which is true i guess, but even if she could not go really deep, it was still very nice
Main event started with CG, was expecting some complaints but there wasn't and she was happy to ride. She was still wearing her top, which I asked her to remove, she was very shy about it, she prob has some complex about the size of her breasts, but I but and it was a pleasure sucking on them

Things got hot very quickly and we moved to that sitting sex position that's popular with thai girls. Ideal for DFK and to have a feel of her tiny ass and boobs.
Then moved to mish and it wasn't long until I couldn't hold it anymore and
She was very enthusiastic about it, gave me the thumbs up and clapped Showered together afterwards and exchanged line.

Overall very nice punt, body might not be everyone's cup of tea, but attitude and service was very cool and friendly (not super GFE but maybe on return visit ?).
Didn't get an exact date but she told me she would not stay in HK for very long but i'm definitely hoping to catch her again before she leaves for Thailand.

[ Last edited by  CoreTierOne at 13-6-2020 13:12 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
UncleDad   16-6-2020 22:54  Karma  +5   cute-tastic
hotjac   15-6-2020 14:38  Karma  +5   Attitude and enthusiasm is everything - she sounds like a winner!
anabikumi   15-6-2020 13:09  Karma  +2   Excellent
Freelancer   14-6-2020 00:11  Karma  +8   Favorable
HelloLadies   13-6-2020 15:53  Karma  +5   
batman108   13-6-2020 13:43  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
porkchops   13-6-2020 13:07  Karma  +8   Thanks, sounds pretty good!
bigboy4791   13-6-2020 12:44  Karma  +4