Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Height: 5’4
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price: 500
Repeat: Yes

Have been a regular of hers for years but haven't seen a report on her for a while. Been seeing her more frequently recently because of problems with the SO. Need to get those needs satisfied, if you know what I mean.

Walking in you will be greeted with an offer for a drink. Directions will be to sit down while you get a pre shower BJ. This is where Siu Siu excels and if I didn't like to fuck, would finish every time this way. A sloppy BJ with lots of suction, slurping and she will mix in her hand tactfully. I think her whole objective is to try to get you close to so that you will be faster during the main event. But I will have none of that

Into the shower for a cleaning and some bore BJ. Towels are always clean and then to the bed which is well equipped with mirrors on two sides and above. The BJ will continue and she likes to admire herself in the mirror while she uses LB like a lollipop. It is pure ecstasy and it is everything to hold back on LS will also be offered up for some finger play

She will need direction to start FS as she just seems to want to finish that butter finger. This is where you need to be careful as she will position LB to see if you will go in uncovered. A simple reminder and LB will be encased in the warm oyster.

Siu Siu is very responsive to your direction so your experience will be catered to your requests. True bespoke service and she excels as a provider. I have never left unsatisfied.

After she will give a bit of a massage if there is time left. I have never had her be a clock watcher during the main event but she will watch the time after. But no rush ever as she will let you recover from your loss of fluid. A gentle reminder about the shower and then you will be on your way with a small kiss.

Siu Siu has been around the block many times and is showing her years but the service is always great. I recommend arranging via WhatsApp as she does get busy. She is very responsive to messages and is good at staying on schedule to honour appointments.

Enjoy bros

Recent Ratings
momozzz   22-7-2020 14:39  Acceptance  +20   Thanks for sharing and sorry for.the previous mistake
MickJag   12-6-2020 10:22  Karma  +6   Hmmmm....sounds a like an oldie but a goodie...pls PM her details. Thx
nitesky6888   11-6-2020 22:02  Karma  +8   Nice. I visited her a few times before and she seems keen on going in raw. Better cover up in the long run
Freelancer   11-6-2020 19:24  Karma  +4   Favorable
Mike747   11-6-2020 13:45  Karma  +5   Excellent
honkong2012
Lustful Lord

UID 58001
Digest Posts 0
Credits 784
Posts 194
Karma 764
Acceptance 390
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-6-2020 13:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sorry. Forgot DB link

https://go141.com/en/A23328-CB-141Walk-up-SiuSiu.html?ref=Search[region,building]