Reading Access 50
Registered 9-3-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-6-2020 00:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Three way at KB

Date of Session: 6/6/2020
Location: Room Kam Bong , 3/F (second door on the right in the right corridor)
Name: Wai Wai (YY) | Mandy
Face:  4/5 (Cute with nice eyes) | 3.5/5 (idk if that is work done on her face, most probably)
Body: 3.5/5 (very little belly, nice tits, smooth skin, but no ass) | 3.75/5 (nice fake tits, no belly)
Skill: Both of them are good, but Mandy is surely more skilled
Service: 3/5 (but that's just me because no FK - DATY - BBBJ)
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 5/5 (nods aggressively)
Damage: 1500
Repeat: probably not

~ YY has decent English, Mandy did not do much talking

I walked into the corridor and Mandy was standing at YY's door  and I rang a bell that happened to be Mandy and she signaled that it was her room. YY spoke from inside if I wanted two girls at that price and I was little stumped because I have never done a 3-way before and didn't have it in mind that time either, but I thought that I might as well. Now, the room is the standard WG room in KB and that surely effects the service because the bed is simply not meant for 3 people to smash, but those girls maneuvered smoothly and there wasn't any real discomfort for me.

After a shower by YY, they started with a catbath and there is mirror so you get to witness the exceptional sight of seeing two girls feast on you. I don't know which on of them capped, but both of them teamed up on my LB alternating to give a great BLS and CBJ. Now, both of them make a lot of eye contact so  it got overwhelming as to where should I even look.

YY began riding me first with Mandy going back to the cathbath. I moved Mandy over to better suck on her tits and lick her bod. After YY got off, they changed the doms and switched their roles. YY's tits feel a lot better and her skin is a treat. Mandy moved to mish while YY got behind me and stroked the jewels from underneath. I changed the girl to do YY in doggy while Mandy was at rear rubbing her tits on my back and handling the balls.

I realized that I won't while smashing (a common occurrence for me) so I suggested that they get back to catbath and I'll rub one out ~ and we did.

It was pretty overwhelming ~ I think the writing is pretty reflective of all that shifting around, because I simply can't word it better. I was in the room for 40 mins, but it felt as if the time had simply flown by ~ however, I do feel that there might be better 3-some deal out there with this kind of money and this also has a more favorable outlook simply because it was first time w/ 2 girls.

I might see YY again tho ~ I have this strange urge to smash her dirty while she is wearing an extra large fit black tee and has her hair done up. Perhaps something you don't need to, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[ Last edited by  MrButtons at 7-6-2020 00:27 ]

Recent Ratings
CoreTierOne   13-6-2020 13:44  Karma  +4   thanks for sharing
godisdead   8-6-2020 14:37  Karma  +6   For that kind of money you could probably do a three way in a hotel instead of a walk up.
hotjac   7-6-2020 17:37  Karma  +3   I've never had a boring 3 some, nor did I have to go to the gym the next day ;)
caiturtle   7-6-2020 13:16  Acceptance  +1   Sounds wonderful and cheering exp. 3some is definitely something worth to try.
boscitc   7-6-2020 12:10  Karma  +4   Excellent
momozzz   7-6-2020 10:45  Karma  +6   Haha nice and great report bro!
povar123   7-6-2020 10:03  Karma  +2   Nice! One more point for me to visit KB
porkchops   7-6-2020 05:27  Karma  +8   Excellent, thanks for sharing!