Reading Access 50
Registered 16-7-2015
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2020 10:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Blue’s Bum

Date & time of session: May 30
Name: Blue
Link: https://go141.com/en/A23059-SW-M ... ?ref=Search(region)
Nationality & Language: PRC, Mandarin
Face: 2.5/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 4/5
Price: 800
Repeat: May be

I was in the area and was after anal. I knew that Jasmine would be up for it (what isn’t she up for?!) but fancied trying Bobo or Blue. First pick, Bobo, hadn’t started work yet and I didn’t want to hang around. Walked down to Blue’s floor and she was available. Rang the bell and she answered teasing some nice breasts peeping out of her dress. As I went in I realised that she has next to no English apart from “beautiful” which she kept telling me!

She gave me hand sanitizer straight away before we both stripped and headed to the shower. A thorough cleaning with little shower action followed before drying and heading to the bed. She then asked if I wanted a massage. I just tapped her bum and smiled. She understood! Lying on my back she proceeded to suck my nipples, was happy to engage in a little LFK before moving down to LB. The tongue and tease action was okay, helped by the view in all of the mirrors. Sucking got stronger but I knew what I wanted so I told her to slow down. When she lifted her head it gave me the opportunity to feast on her breasts which are a decent size. One hand wandered to her LS which was damp. She was okay with a little insertion but turned down my offer of DATY with a polite “don’t like”.

She then capped me, straddled me and rode me for a while. She has strong legs from years of riding and I was enjoying letting her do all of the work. Whenever I thrusted upwards she’d let out a noise that suggested that she was enjoying herself. I wasn’t letting her finish me like this though. She realised that I wanted ass so got up, grabbed the gel and covered the end of the condom with it. First attempt at entry was unsuccessful so she rubbed on more gel and we were off. Her adopting a doggie position on the bed and me kneeling behind her. Gently at first until I was all the way in and the slowly increased the pace until I was banging her hard whilst reaching round and holding onto her tits. No complaints from Blue as I hammered away. Her noises were fairly loud which added to the experience. Eventually blew my load in Blue. She was very complementary and asked me to lie next to her for a rest afterwards!

After showering and dressing, paid her and she sprayed the bills as well as my hands. She’s obviously being careful but I did wonder when she’s just had my cock in her mouth and ass! Need to go back for Bobo.

Recent Ratings
pipolaki   7-6-2020 18:40  Acceptance  +5   Nice encounter out of the Blue
momozzz   4-6-2020 17:55  Karma  +6   solid report. thanks for sharing
boscitc   4-6-2020 17:14  Karma  +4   She was quite a fun fuck ;)
thedude   4-6-2020 16:09  Karma  +6   Sounds like Blue, blew you away!
automobiletopic   4-6-2020 15:20  Karma  +5   Good shit
LeoTan69   4-6-2020 14:58  Karma  +2   Blue reports almost weekly! Take care of her boys
Petay_1283   4-6-2020 14:37  Karma  +8   
hotjac   4-6-2020 12:49  Karma  +5   excellent anal adventure, she sounds like a go-to woman for satisfying encounters.
anabikumi   4-6-2020 12:40  Karma  +2   
lemmy69   4-6-2020 12:28  Karma  +2   Does she have a nice arse? I heard it's large
porkchops   4-6-2020 12:18  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
MrButtons   4-6-2020 11:34  Karma  +4   Great Report. Was it a CBJ or BBBJ?
davcha
Kinky King

UID 131550
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1082
Posts 49
Karma 1075
Acceptance 141
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-7-2015
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2020 16:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 davcha's post

BBBJ and lovely, soft ass that looks great when it’s presented to you.