Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  4/5, lots of cosmetic surgery
Body:  3/5, B cup, 5”1
Skill: Standard
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  600 a shot
Repeat: No

As promised, I said I would report on my experiences at KH and KB today. I started by heading over to KH for the first time as some bros on this forum have posted some interesting experiences there. I like that it’s a compact building unlike JSL where it’s a warren and there weren’t that many punters around. I started from the 13th floor and worked my way down and quite a few doors had “Please Wait” signs on them. Not sure if the girls weren’t working yet or if they were really occupied.

I passed C1 on 12/F which is where the infamous Bella resides and a couple of bros have posted some really interesting (disturbing?) stories but the door was closed and had no sign on it so I just carried on going down the floors. Honestly, none of the girls who opened their doors really caught my eye in KH and I went up and down the building a couple of times and I certainly didn’t see any young spinners.

On my last round back down the building, the door for 12C1 was wide open. Some girls just keep their doors open because they can’t be bothered to keep opening it every time the doorbell rings. Now I would consider myself an adventurous punter and so I put my head around the corner and took a look at Bella...

I can kinda understand why some bros have had some... ambiguity. She looks Thai and is not a classic beauty and but she does have curves in all the right places and she has the look of a bad girl who will honestly fuck your brains out. We locked eyes for about 5 seconds and I think she wanted me to go in but internally I thought “I’m really not up for a psycho experience today”

I left KH and headed over to KB on the Island and it was also my first time punting here. It also wasn’t as busy here. Again, girl-wise it was not rich pickings but there is a cute young one on the 4/F on the right corridor as you come out the lift. Not a stunner but seemed young and fun if that’s your type. Again, I went up and down KB a few times and on my last round I knocked on Baby’s door on the 2/F, left hand side corridor as you come out the lift.

On first look, Baby‘s face really stood out from the others and she looks a lot like all the mainland chicks who have had cosmetic surgery and look the same - slim face, sharp chin, high nose, big eyes, etc. She charges 600 and because I was hot and tired from going up and down KH and KB, I agree to go in.

Inside the room, Baby ambushes me with a spray of alcoholic disinfectant, spraying down my hands, my clothes, and my shoes as well as the area of the floor by the door. She was pretty rigorous but I’m ok with it and it’s reassuring she cares a lot about hygiene I guess. In the shower, she washes me thoroughly and as I step out the shower, she follows quickly to dry me off before she dries herself off. Nice service there.

Getting a closer look at Baby with everything off, her height really went down as I didn’t notice she was wearing really high heels. She reached my chin with the heels off. Also I noticed a bit of baby damage at the belly and medium sized brown areolas. I guess the back story for most of these girls and how they ended up in these building are very similar.

I lie down on the bed and Baby gets out the bottle of disinfectant again and sprays my hands. As I’m rubbing them together to dry off the alcohol, I hear her use the spray again. Wondering what she’s spraying, I look up and  it turns out she’s sprayed my cock and balls They start warming up and thankfully it doesn’t burn too much. She really cares about cleanliness!

Baby quickly starts working on the LB and she’s really good at sucking balls, paying care and attention to the area between the balls and getting both into her mouth. She licks and sucks up and down the shaft pretty well too. After about 5 minutes, she caps the LB and gives a great CBJ. Baby has a great twisting technique with a little bit of DT. Like everyone, I only really like BBBJ but Baby’s technique was good enough to feel good through the johnny. We go cowboy and then mish and blew my load in this position.

In summary, it was a bog standard service and nothing special for you get for $600 however if you like girls who’ve had cosmetic surgery and are meticulous when it comes to hygiene then you might want to give her a go.

Happy punting!

Recent Ratings
Mister   6-6-2020 20:21  Karma  +4   Good detailed report
automobiletopic   3-6-2020 22:17  Karma  +5   good shit
porkchops   3-6-2020 22:08  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
MrButtons   3-6-2020 21:28  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report