Acceptance 53
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2020 17:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL - 4/F, 408, Natty or Natalie

Date & Time of Session: 3 June 2020, Afternoon
Location:  JSL, 4/F 408 (Go straight in the alley to the end, and then backtrack 3 rooms)
Name:  Natty or Natalie (Can’t hear properly)
Nationality & Language: Thai / Poor English
Face:  2/5
Body:  5/5
Skill:  4/5  
Service:  2/5
GFE:  0/5
Price & Session Length:  $500
Repeat:  I never repeat any girls, you can decide for yourself

First of all, I finally had the opportunity with her after 3 attempts, with me waiting for a total of 3 hours combined. Recently she has become somewhat of a hype – there are always line-ups and she’s always busy. I’ve seen glimpses of her so I know what to expect, but I just needed to complete the mission as she has been on my mind for a few days. I’m glad it’s now over and I can focus on other priorities.

You may notice my ratings for her are all over the place – but it’s rightfully so. She’s an odd one, I will attempt to explain each one.

She has a face that is Good From Far, but Far From Good. Up close, she has a lot of pimples and marks from previous pimples. She also has braces. She looked better behind her door due to the lighting. She has long straight black hair.

Her body, however, is stunning (according to my taste). She has that very tight S-shaped figure that is well balanced. She doesn’t have an inch of fat on her. I’m guessing her waist is 22 inches or less. She doesn’t have a flat ass and her tits are soft and round (B cup or so). Disclaimer here that I cannot tell if they are fake – but even if they are then that just means they were remarkably done. With the right clothes, she’s the type that would turn all the heads at a Club and you would wanna just bang her right there in the washroom. In addition, her bush is completely removed and she has some tattoos and belly-button rings.

Now onto her skills. The shower was enjoyable and she was thorough. She will even wash your asshole with care. On the bed, she gave me something special which I haven’t experienced before. I laid down on my back as usual but she suddenly told me to get up and go on all-fours (i.e. doggy style position but it was me doing it). I immediately thought, ‘oh wow is she going to rim me?’, but that apparently wasn’t on the free menu and instead she went to play with my cock and suck it from underneath (as if she was milking a cow). That was a pretty interesting experience. That lasted for maybe 2 min and then she told me to lie down to continue with the BBBJ. There was no pain and there was a good balance of saliva and suction. I asked for 69 but she declined – fine, whatever.

After that was done, she capped me and started riding. She did some funky positions on her own and tried things that normally you wouldn’t experience. This, along with what I mentioned in the above paragraph is what made me give her a 4/5 rating for Skills.

Now this seems all good so far right? Well, not for me because the main problem with her is that she wasn’t friendly even when I acted like the best and most innocent customer ever. She doesn’t really talk to you even when asking questions, she didn’t make any noise while fucking, she doesn’t look at you, and she gives you a mad face like you are forcing her to do it or something. That’s primarily the reason why I gave her 2/5 for Service and 0/5 for GFE (because quite frankly there was none).

So that’s really it, nothing really to write home about but at least I was able to get in and experience the hype. She’s here for an extended period because of the lockdown so I don’t expect her to be going away anytime soon. She normally starts after 3pm so don’t go too early.

If experiencing a sick body on a young girl is your thing, then by all means go for it. It’s only $500 – you spend more on drinks sometimes. But if you are like me and want an enjoyable experience without feeling like shit afterwards, then I suggest to avoid.

Recent Ratings
kali657   8-6-2020 07:36  Karma  +2   
anabikumi   4-6-2020 12:46  Karma  +2   
automobiletopic   3-6-2020 22:22  Karma  +5   
porkchops   3-6-2020 21:44  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
twiceAweek   3-6-2020 19:27  Karma  +5   a rubber doll encounter