Karma 1046
Acceptance 290
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-12-2018
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2020 00:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Are you a feminist?

curious to see where the fine gentlemen of this forum stand on the issue.

[ Last edited by  automobiletopic at 3-6-2020 00:09 ]

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   3-6-2020 14:17  Acceptance  +10   thanks for this interesting question. May have to define "feminist" first though.
austin821
Throbbing Titan

UID 115149
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3022
Posts 332
Karma 2963
Acceptance 1185
Reading Access 70
Registered 26-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2020 03:56  Profile P.M. 
A Feminist today is completely different to a feminist say 20yrs ago.

Today they are Fat, ugly, lesbian, political lefties with no common sense.

I believe in equal rights for women but will still hold a door open for them and pay for a meal if I take one out for dinner. ( that is frowned upon by today's feminist's )

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   3-6-2020 14:18  Acceptance  +10   good points.
automobiletopic   3-6-2020 08:30  Acceptance  +5   
Vivante
Lustful Lord

UID 254232
Digest Posts 0
Credits 674
Posts 71
Karma 656
Acceptance 354
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-2-2019
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2020 04:30  Profile P.M. 
I'm against gender privilege, which disqualifies me as a (modern day) feminist.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   3-6-2020 14:18  Acceptance  +10   true.
automobiletopic   3-6-2020 08:31  Acceptance  +5   
HelloLadies
Erotic Emperor

UID 241109
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2605
Posts 116
Karma 2580
Acceptance 509
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-5-2018
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2020 10:46  Profile P.M. 
Curious to know if youre a reporter or just writing a book.  boobjobs, now feminism.  What's next, requests for 2000 word critiques on Greer's 'Female Eunuch'.

Recent Ratings
automobiletopic   3-6-2020 21:52  Acceptance  +5   good recommendation, will add it to my list
jeffzeke   3-6-2020 14:19  Acceptance  +10   LOL, it's OK, these topics help generate healthy discussion.
zebra
Erotic Emperor

UID 109166
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2596
Posts 340
Karma 2502
Acceptance 1882
Reading Access 60
Registered 9-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2020 13:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 HelloLadies's post

Interestingly this is exactly what I think too. Many years a reporter from Time Out Hong Kong (when it was still a respectable magazine) joined this forum and asked to interview some of the mod. The request was rejected, so the resulting article was very boring (about the RA system, number of reports etc). In the past few weeks this OP has been polling about boobjobs, feminism, the heyday of this forum and our sex frequency. It's better than asking for an interview: you get the statistics and you get quotable comments. I predict the next poll will be about our income or jobs.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   3-6-2020 14:21  Acceptance  +10   I doubt the OP is a reporter since he's reached Kinky King status already. He punts and posts reviews; let's give him ...
automobiletopic
Kinky King

UID 252680
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1061
Posts 51
Karma 1046
Acceptance 290
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-12-2018
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2020 20:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 HelloLadies's post

Thanks to those who participated in good faith and sorry to those who suspect me for a reporter with an agenda.  I’m just a horny bastard who thinks this board can be more than just about our peepees going in and out.  

Anyway, since I started the discussion, I bear the burden to reveal my stance on the issue.  I’m not a feminist, and I'll tell you why.  

Warning: incel-esque rant upcoming, proceed at your own peril.

For context, I’m my 20s and I have been indoctrinated by feminist teachers and a feminist society since birth, and only recently have I awaking to the damage this ideology has done to my life.

The only reason I pay for sex is because feminism made me too much of a pussy to attract girls in normal life.

So how did feminism make me a pussy?

For one, feminism taught me that men and women should be treated as equals.  So I treated women as equals.  This principle works well for a generally harmonious society, but it is absolute dog shit advice if you want to date women.  No woman is interested in their equal, they only care about people who have a noticeably higher social status than them.  By the time I knew this fact I had wasted the formative years of my life by not relentlessly chasing social status, and now I feel way behind compared to the boys I grew up with.  

A corollary to treating men and women equally is the implicit belief that men and women behave equally, think equally and are incentivized equally.  This works as a general model to conduct daily life and in the law, but again, dogshit advice for dating women.  Women hate men who act like them.  Feminism teaches men they can be emotional, they don’t need to be physically dominant, and they can simply “be themselves”.  Great advice for a woman, but attraction killer for a man.  Women like it when a guy is more dominant than her, smarter than her, and just in general better than her in every way.  Women hate it when you ask them for what to do.  Asking for consent is one of the biggest turnoffs.  “Can I touch you here?”  “Can I touch you there?”  “No means no?  Ok”.  

Closely related to the equality doctrine is the idea that masculinity is toxic.  It is toxic to approach women, it is toxic to flirt with women, it is toxic to even think about fucking women.  bull fucking shit.  The opposite of toxic masculinity is acting like a total sissy and see where that gets you.  I can tell you from experience: nowhere.  Guess why almost every single great person in history was a man.  It is less because women are oppressed, and more because being great made men more sexually attractive to women.  Dig into yourself and you know it to be true.  Watch sir Kenneth Branagh admit it for himself here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uivjORoSW0k (skip to 9:15)
Feminism has completely misunderstood the fundamental motivation for men to do anything in life: we do things to get the love and approval of a woman.  As Dave Chappelle said: if men can fuck women in a cardboard box, he wouldn’t buy a house.”

And stemming from toxic masculinity is the notion that men are predators and women are innocent victims.  Men rape and assault.  Feminism never mentions the emotional harm a woman can do, which I contend are equally as bad or even more detrimental as the harm men can do.  Women are gifted with the skill of emotional manipulation, which they combine with their sexuality to create the most potent weapon to ever exist.  They can play a victim and ruin an innocent man’s reputation and steal their wealth.  Victimhood (#metoo), gaslighting (“I never loved you”), shaming (“creep!”) are female tactics that all stem from this power. Feminism is a society-level manifestation of female manipulation.

Feminism has taught me that women are oppressed.  It completely ignores the fact that young women’s sexuality and femininity give them an advantage in life.  Of course there is a wage gap: this is actually proof of the advantage rather than disadvantage as the media would have you believe.  Women earn less because they don’t have the incentive to work as hard as men: if the going gets tough they can bat their eyelashes and instantly get a man to support them.  Why work hard when you have an easy way out?

Feminism has normalized the sexual liberation of women.  There is good, but there is also bad, and feminism never talks about the bad.  Women now take turns fucking the most attractive men in the whole city, and fucking multiple dudes, making them think they have a higher value than they are worth and turning their nose up against the normal dudes, which is the majority of us.  In addition, the high partner count with only the most attractive men will make the woman unsatisfied with whatever guy they end up with in the long run, because they will never compare to the alpha dude the girl managed to bang that one time.

And back to the concept of equality.  While this doctrine makes men think it’s ok to act feminine, it equally encourages and even pressures women to act masculine.  Feminism makes women take up masculine jobs and adopt masculine behaviors.  While women engage masculinity by being competitive and rising in the dominance hierarchy, their hypergamy reduces the pool of men they interested in.  So now even less men are attractive to women.  Furthermore, by neglecting their natural feminine charms and characteristics, they render themselves less attractive to men.  In the long run, this trend will cause women to be interested in fewer and fewer men, and men to be interested in fewer and fewer women.  Not only that, but suppose a feminized man and a masculinized women do end up in a relationship.  It will not be fun for either one.  Feminism has ruined the societal dynamics that lead to healthy and fulfilling romantic relationships and family units.

I feel like more and more our natural instincts are counteracting the ideological pitfalls of this ideology that has infected the west and also “westernized” societies like HK, so there is hope.  In fact, anyone who want to date a women will eventually need to confront reality.  

But yeah, the reason I posted in this forum is because I wonder how interactions with working girls change should affect my views, which mostly come from living in a westernized liberal society.  I have yet to come to a clear conclusion.

[ Last edited by  automobiletopic at 3-6-2020 23:00 ]

Recent Ratings
doghead   17-6-2020 03:33  Acceptance  +3   See my reply below. Stay positive!
drunkmunky   14-6-2020 01:44  Acceptance  +4   Let's be careful with this type of thread.
jeffzeke   11-6-2020 12:19  Acceptance  +10   profound thoughts, thanks for sharing. Did you say you are in your 20's?! Impressive.
Randal   9-6-2020 10:41  Acceptance  +4   Some reasonable points, but you will not get alpha male by being bitter. Be gentle but assertive.
C090409920   7-6-2020 20:45  Acceptance  +4   Food for thought.
twiceAweek   6-6-2020 19:50  Acceptance  +1   we all think too much these days … we all should shout 'so what' every morning when we get up
austin821   4-6-2020 06:11  Acceptance  +6   Some very good points bro.
simhyi   3-6-2020 21:38  Acceptance  +3   
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 17-6-2020 03:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 automobiletopic's post

Woah....there.

Though you were able to list most of the negatives does not mean you have to live according to the rules of the current feminist movement.

Here are some things you should keep in mind when it comes to social movements.

1) The damn goalposts for most of these social movements keep changing and quickly too. Even the women are confused and as you may know, women hate to be confused and accused of 'standing on wrong side of history'.

2) I thought the social culture in Asia was very much a group, conformist culture compared to the so-called Western culture of individualism. Well after being back in the USA for these past several years, the USA is now a very much a conformist culture severely enforced via social media shaming. It is actually quite scary.

Don't worry that you feel behind because you are not. Actually count yourself fortunate as you managed to understand the negatives of current social movements in your 20's. You still have time to change yourself and get ready to take advantage of your 30s and 40s which I think are the real golden 'pussy meeting' years for most guys. Besides most girls in their mid-20s and late 20s want to meet older guys in 30s. Some guys never figure out what you know until they are in their 50s which is harder to meet girls in 20s.

Some of my suggestions to improve your chances of meeting civi girls.

a) Get into shape if you aren't.

b) Adopt the 'male chauvinist-lite' attitude of the 1980s-1990s. Though guys of this era treated girls as being equal at work and life, guys were still expected to take of the family and girl, ie earn more than the girl, protect the girl, pay for all meals, etc. I would suggest you watch movies of this era to get a sense of this attitude.

Sure there are many girls these days who find this attitude 'old-fashioned' but those are the confused girls - the ones who are chasing the ever-changing goal posts of what to expect in marriage and dating. You will never be able to satisfy them now or later. Forget them. There are still many girls (tend to be immigrants or ordinary uni degree) who like the male chauvinist-lite types.

c) Drop the bitterness of life. Life is supposed to full of obstacles to force you to learn and improve. A positive attitude always attract other good people even when you are facing obstacles. Avoid bitter and vindictive people. I am old enough to have seen some cute, hot 20s girls become ugly in their 40s because of the bitterness and vindictiveness in their hearts.

d) Learn when to 'throw caution into the wind' to say those words you need to say to pick up a civi girl. Scary at first but gets easier with practice. Perhaps you try a Sales job for a few years.

Even shy guys can learn to do Sales successfully. Many shy and quiet guys feel they cannot do sales well, but they are wrong about that assumption. Part of making a successful sale is being able to read 'body language' and empathy well which many shy and quiet guys picked up as a skill over the years to avoid trouble. One just need someone to show them the way and soon one can be closing a lot of sales (also getting civi girls digits or one-night stands).

So remember you are still young and still have so many opportunities to succeed. Just one more advice, don't partake too much of wgs as you need to need to practice with civi girls not working girls. If this forum is still around, you should keep us updated in 10 years.

Recent Ratings
automobiletopic   20-6-2020 01:00  Acceptance  +5   Thank you for the encouraging words