Nationality & Language: Cantonese/Mandarin
Face:  5/5
Body:  3/5, B cup, 5”3
Skill:  Pro
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  688 + 322 tip
Repeat: Maybe

It’s been a full year since my first and only post which was my report of an epic encounter with CC Veronica. However this post isn’t about an equally epic encounter but more of an update of my experience of the last two days.

I hadn’t been going to walk-ups for about a year due to the protests and virus so I had some pent-up urges for ding dong so I made a point of taking two days I had off work to visit JSL and see what the state was.

It turns out all the bros in Hong Kong have the same idea because JSL was a veritable sausage party on all floors. You had your kids who are not back at uni, guys in work shirts who I guess were meant to be “working from home” but told their other halves they’re going to the office, and even a seasoned bro in his 70s holding a bag of vegetables from the market. It was a free for all.

In terms of girls, it was pretty barren and I went up and down all 8 floors several times to see the quality. Most doors were busy and the ones who opened were not great I’m afraid. However, there was one lady on the 6th floor who caught my eye. I actually rang the bell and left the first time and came back because I was sick of walking up and down JSL for a perfect girl.

The first thing that strikes you about Jia Jia is her looks - sultry phoenix eyes, sharp chin, high nose, you can tell she was a stunner in her younger years. While she’s fit for someone in her late 30s, she’s got baby damage which I noticed as soon as she stripped off her OL clothing. Anyway, in the shower we go and she’s chatty, complimenting my body, and we’re striking up a good rapport.

I lie down and she does a catbath and works her way around the balls and the shaft. She goes to cap the LB before going for a CBJ but she notices the johnny is a bit tight. I’m on the larger side for an asian and so she pulls off the dom she puts  on and rustles through her stash of rubbers for a larger one. It’s a better fit but not as lubricated as the other one..

After a CBJ I’m rock hard and she sits in my cock and rides it cowboy. She goes hard and rocks the cock deep and I’m sure I’m scratching her itch pretty well as she’s moaning quite loudly. We switch to mish and I have her legs akimbo and I’m pounding her twat like a jackhammer in a position where it’s kinda like I’m doing push-ups.

While I’m smashing her, I feel the Johnny is quite taut around the helmet and so I stop and pull out and have a look at my handiwork. Her pussy is quivering and open but when I look down at my LB, I notice a small hole torn right at the tip!   When she saw it, she kept pretty cool and said it’s probably because it’s not as lubricated and she pulled it off and rolled another one on.

You can probably guess what I’m thinking at this point but I do a mental shrug and carry on. I’m also thinking it’s a good thing I didn’t blow my load in mish otherwise she woulda got weeks worth of cum right down her cervix

We carry on with doggy and I’m banging her like a massage gun, before switching to a quick prone bone, and finally shot my load in the dom back in missionary. By the time we’re done, she insists she’s burnt more calories than her run from home to work in that 40 minute sesh we just had   We shower down and chat about the state of JSL, what she’s paying for rent on the room, investing in property in China, and her finances.

As I quite liked her personality and didn’t have any change I gave her tip as indicated at the top of the page. All in all a good fuck if you can look past the baby damaged body which I can because she was good looking, had nice tits, and a juicy pussy.

In summary, JSL is way too crowded at the moment and is not a good mongering experience. I will explore some others areas like KH or KB and will be back with more reports over the next few days.

Happy mongering!

[ Last edited by  GBAManglais at 2-6-2020 21:34 ]

Recent Ratings
LowKey   19-6-2020 05:17  Karma  +3   Great update
HKGPeter   4-6-2020 23:14  Karma  +2   Thank you very much.
sssqblf   4-6-2020 15:54  Karma  +2   Favorable
anabikumi   4-6-2020 12:48  Karma  +2   
MrButtons   4-6-2020 11:45  Karma  +4   great report. The guys to girl ratio in JSL is crazy rn.
wky912   3-6-2020 16:47  Acceptance  +1   seems a good experience
porkchops   3-6-2020 16:31  Karma  +8   Nice report, thanks!
hotjac   3-6-2020 14:34  Karma  +5   nice find - attitude is almost everything!
nitesky6888   2-6-2020 22:47  Karma  +8   Favorable
C090409920   2-6-2020 22:35  Karma  +3   Favorable
boscitc   2-6-2020 22:23  Karma  +3   Excellent
toey_toad   2-6-2020 22:02  Acceptance  +1   Generous!
automobiletopic   2-6-2020 21:56  Karma  +5   
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2020 14:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 GBAManglais's post

You were lucky she was cool about it! I've had a few of the mini ones tear during prolonged sessions, and without exception the yelling and screaming that takes place afterwards is a serious downer.
In both cases there was no fear of STD's to them, it was all about the possibility that I had cum and they would get pregnant
cloudy7
Musky Member

UID 258506
Digest Posts 0
Credits 168
Posts 13
Karma 168
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2020 19:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
sad to know jsl is too crowded right now..