Acceptance 61
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2020 11:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
{Taiwan} {Taipei} MP near Ritz Landis hotel

Date: 28 May

Location: near intersection of JiLin Road and JinZhou St (there are two MP's next to each other; the one on the right)

Time: Afternoon

Name: Don't know. Number was either 7 or 9, I'm not sure

Nationality: Vietnamese

Age - early thirties at the most.

Face: 4 of 5

Body: 4 of 5

Tits: D cup or more, seem natural, deep cleavage

Height: maybe 158 cm

Service: 4 of 5

GFE: 4 of 5

Price: 1300 for oil, 90 minutes

Repeat: if I can locate her again, Yes

Went by this place and paid the girl up front. She was an MILF but hot. She called up on the phone to the girl
and told me to go to the 3rd floor. She asked if I had been before an I said yes. Saw a girl #12 about 2 years ago
that gave dead fish type of service.

I got up to the third floor and this spinner type girl told me to wait a bit as she was taking a shower. I went and took a
quick shower as it was very humid outside. I waited for what seemed like forever and she finally came in. She had a really
nice rack.

She asked what kind of massage I would like and I replied whatever she would care to give. The massage was nothing to
about. When she noticed that my nose was stuffed up she told me to flip.

On the flip, she took off her clothes. Her tits looked really nice but she commented about gaining weight since the virus
came. I told her not to worry about it.

I moved over so she could lie next to me. She started massaging my private parts. I asked her how much the premium service
was and she said another 2K.  I immediately said okay. That included CBJ and the deed. Her oral skills were okay but they did
the job to warm me up. We did a couple of positions until I fired.

What a big difference from the popular one on Minquan with the price gouging.  I did find out that this place is mostly Vietnamese
and only two Mainlanders.

Knick

Recent Ratings
twfun   27-7-2020 02:48  Karma  +5   Nice report, where is this place? PM address? :) Seems they might have a few decent ones who can't leave yet.
SSchea   17-6-2020 03:42  Acceptance  +1   Great report!
jkfoodftw   3-6-2020 09:26  Karma  +4   Nice report, what does MP mean? Not familiar with Asian hobbying linguo
UncleDad   3-6-2020 05:05  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
oldhickory   2-6-2020 16:44  Karma  +3   Excellent
porkchops   2-6-2020 14:09  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
jeffzeke   2-6-2020 12:29  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing. I assume this was 1300 HKD and not NT$1300, which would make it super cheap!
hotjac   2-6-2020 11:53  Karma  +3   Good info, but are you talking about HK bucks or Taiwan's? Your all-in price was it 3300 or 1300???
viking0812   2-6-2020 11:31  Acceptance  +1   
knick
Lustful Lord

UID 97137
Digest Posts 0
Credits 955
Posts 82
Karma 952
Acceptance 61
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2020 15:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 knick's post

Sorry for any confusion.

Since it is in Taiwan, I was quoting Taiwan dollars. To repeat, it was 1300 N.T. dollars at the door
for the massage with oil.  The upgrade with this girl was 2,000 N.T. which totals 3,300 N.T. dollars.

In the past I was quoted at the same place to upgrade at 3,000 N.T. dollars.

At other places down the street (on Minquan) before it closed, they girls got very greedy. The place
near by the one that closed down, the girls start out haggling at 5,000. That is way to much for an M.P.

Knick
oldhickory
Carnal Conqueror

UID 107644
Digest Posts 0
Credits 422
Posts 30
Karma 418
Acceptance 72
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-7-2013
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2020 16:44  Profile P.M. 
Was this place the one with the super pink signs across from the McDonalds?

Just confirming the location so that I can follow up. I have been frequenting those MPs for the last few weeks, but honestly haven't had anything worth reporting about. If you've found a milfy spinner, I'm quite interested in confirming the number and location, as that is precisely MCOT.

Also, in the beginning, when she asked you what kind of massage you wanted, was she ready to get down right then? Or just whether you liked a hard or soft massage (please bear with the translation, I understand what she'll ask in Chinese, but in English it doesn't have the same meaning).