Subject: [UK][London] Nasty Netbirds.com encounter. AVOID!!!
Shinnok
Carnal Conqueror

UID 14459
Digest Posts 0
Credits 414
Posts 39
Karma 410
Acceptance 79
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-9-2008
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2020 06:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[UK][London] Nasty Netbirds.com encounter. AVOID!!!

Hello brothers,

I had a pretty decent day and wanted to to top it off with a sexy lady encounter. I trawled through vivastreet, gumtree, cherrygirls, adultwork and UKPunting reports.... nothing. It's a total desert for adult entertainment in London, as we are still in a semi-state of lockdown (there is a set of rules for scumbags like Dominic Cummings and the rest of us peasants )

As I was really desperate to get my juices flowing, I went on netbirds.com, a site which advertises Chinese hookers and you can connect to them on weChat.

Photos are often photoshopped, but every once in a while you do find a gem. Or so I thought.....

Not tonight my dear friends.

I came across https://www.netbirds.com/Home/Sentiment/detail/id/11797.html , who seemed to be promising and genuine. Appointment details were quickly sorted out and off I went to reach her place. She even said she just showered and was getting ready for me... whether I could get to hers a bit earlier? I hurried up, to get to her place which was close to Elephant & Castle underground and train station.

Once I got there I noticed a black SUV with two middle aged Asian men sitting in there. The lights of the car were on. A bit odd.

The service provider messaged me and told me to wait near the super market, which I did. She kept asking what I was wearing and I did not reply as I was not sure whether it was a set up and those Asian guys were there to rob me.

She came down and did not look the same as on the website. Her face was a lot chubbier, the body was average. She was clearly looking for me and almost approached the two Asian men parked on the road, when I called out for her. We then went into her building... I checked her out and was more and more disappointed. Once we entered the flat, I saw a total mess. Uncleaned dishes and pots. Shopping bags chucked everywhere. A bed which was not made up. Fucking disgusting.

She demanded the money and of course I should have walked. She said it was GBP180 for the hour and one shot, even though she confirmed I paid for the hour, when I enquired earlier on on wechat whether it was for two shots.... What was I thinking? I handed the money over and lowered my expectations. I thought gone were the days were I would hand money over when the girl or the services differed from my expectations. Has the corona virus lockdown damaged my brain cells?

No shower was offered and we went into her messy bed room. She lied next to me and started caressing my chest and my dick. All of a sudden, she farted! Can you fucking believe it, she let one rip and it smelled of shit. Like what da fuck.... never in my life have I experienced that. Then she rushes me to put the condom on. At that point I just wanted to shoot my load and get the fuck out of there. Once I did, she immediately went on her phone and did not even offer me anything to clean up or help me to get rid off the condom.

She offered me a shower and to use one of "her towels", ..... what the fuck? So now dirty towels as well? She then offered me wet wipes to clean myself off. Guys, I am not making this shit up.

I quickly rinsed off my dick and dried myself up with some kitchen towel. It was so humiliating and I felt dirty. I came all the way made an effort to be clean and look presentable and this nasty and dirty Mainland Chinese student provided such a shit service, was ugly looking and had body odour and bad breathe as well. When I dressed up to get the hell out of there, she even had the audacity to ask me to drive her back home, as all of a sudden this was not the place she actually lived in. I was in and out of the flat in less than 20 minutes, had to endure her disgusting fart and rushed service and THEN she expects me to drive her back home as she had another booking across town? Fucking bitch was rushing me, because she was double booked.

Let me tell you, all these Mainland student girls in London who are into their designer gear are just dirty as fuck. They all have ZERO sense of hygiene and how to keep their apartments tidy. It really is a tragedy as they have never learnt that from their parents and could not care less. Long live the Cultural Revolution....

Avoid at all cost! I should have just left the scene the minute I spotted her and did not like her looks. Damn... what a rookie mistake, which I can only blame myself.

netbirds.com, don't use that site or be prepared to walk and don't be weak like me . It is a massive bait and switch operation!

"Stay alert. Protect your hard earned cash from filthy hookers."

Recent Ratings
Unitedfuture   17-6-2020 19:30  Acceptance  +1   Agree netbirds is all B&S, except on the one occassion when a met a mixed French/Laos girl on there
UncleDad   3-6-2020 05:02  Karma  +1   Thanks for TOFTT. Although, some of the verbage, I did find unnecessary
HelloLadies   3-6-2020 01:26  Karma  +5   
austin821   1-6-2020 03:54  Karma  +5   Bad luck on the filthy punt bro
momozzz   31-5-2020 16:49  Karma  +4   Thanks for sharing and feedback. but doubt that out of 1.3 billion people some wont be decent and clean...
jeffzeke   31-5-2020 14:26  Karma  +8   A fart to start a session, yuck. Are you Asian, BTW?
hkmann   31-5-2020 13:32  Karma  +4   grim haha
zebra   31-5-2020 13:24  Karma  +1   All students are filthy not just the chinese ones. Just watch an episode of Young Ones
asaccard89   28-5-2020 23:34  Karma  +1   Sounds bad
porkchops   28-5-2020 20:11  Karma  +6   Thanks for reporting! Sorry you had a shitty punt, but I would avoid generalizing statements about all Mainland girls in ...
LeoTan69   28-5-2020 15:50  Karma  +2   Wtf!
anabikumi   28-5-2020 12:39  Karma  +2   Sorry to hear. This is terrible!
C090409920   28-5-2020 10:01  Karma  +4   Ks for the fart powered tear gas you endured.
automobiletopic   28-5-2020 09:42  Karma  +5   What a sorry provider.
perriersons08
Master Mongerer

UID 116605
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5366
Posts 679
Karma 5312
Acceptance 1070
Reading Access 80
Registered 9-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 31-5-2020 11:00  Profile P.M. 
I mean, this shit is kinda racist. Your experienced sucked, but don't be a fucking racist.

Recent Ratings
Weelock   2-6-2020 11:12  Karma  +4   Favorable
archie321   31-5-2020 15:54  Karma  +3   Thanks for calling the op out! The generalisation is uncalled for
jeffzeke   31-5-2020 14:32  Karma  +3   point well noted; I will give OP the benefit of doubt, and I hope he will clarify and/or modify his generalizations.
zebra   31-5-2020 13:25  Karma  +5   
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4370
Posts 2576
Karma 4300
Acceptance 1400
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Mars Colony, Mongo City
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2020 11:10  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Shinnok at 28-5-2020 06:52

audacity to ask me to drive her back home, as all of a sudden this was not the place she actually lived in.

QUOTE:
Let me tell you, all these Mainland student girls in London who are into their designer gear are just dirty as fuck. They all have ZERO sense of hygiene and how to keep their apartments tidy. It really is a tragedy as they have never learnt that from their parents and could not care less. Long live the Cultural Revolution....

"The place was not her apartment she actually lived in", is what you wrote.  How do you know her own apartment wasn't tidy.
Have you been to other Mainland student's apt. in London or the UK.

I have been to several girls and guys apts/dorms at different colleges. Girls are usually cleaner/neater.  For guys, I have seem completely trashed apt, where you see holes in the wall, stains in the capet, left over pizza boxes, beer cans everywhere and a rotten smell. This is college life for you.

[ Last edited by  Weelock at 2-6-2020 13:31 ]

Recent Ratings
C090409920   2-6-2020 21:47  Karma  +4   Agree & disagree.. see below
jeffzeke   2-6-2020 12:31  Karma  +5   we all remember when we were in college, LOL!
C090409920
Throbbing Titan

UID 260863
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3122
Posts 85
Karma 3101
Acceptance 413
Reading Access 70
Registered 22-7-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2020 21:46  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Weelock at 2-6-2020 11:10

I have been to several girls and guys apts/dorms at different colleges. Girls are usually cleaner/neater.  For guys, I have seem completely trashed apt, where you see holes in the wall, stains in the capet, left over pizza boxes, beer cans everywhere and a rotten smell. This is college life for you.

I can relate to random holes in walls back in dorms back at college you usually find those the morning after a keg party or something. But just from my personal experience, I actually found the female dorms to be a hell of a lot more dirty. The dirtiest place is the washroom with their hair clogging up the shower & sink.

Recent Ratings
Weelock   3-6-2020 07:18  Karma  +6   Must been coed dorm since U were able to see & get in. Usually female & male toilet/bathroom are divided.

This is the way.
Shinnok
Carnal Conqueror

UID 14459
Digest Posts 0
Credits 414
Posts 39
Karma 410
Acceptance 79
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-9-2008
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2020 22:33  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by perriersons08 at 31-5-2020 11:00
I mean, this shit is kinda racist. Your experienced sucked, but don't be a fucking racist.

I hear what you are saying and why I might have come across as racist. Now, I am Chinese myself, so not sure whether this makes my comments more or less racist? If a black guy calls another black person the n**** word, would you consider that as racist as well?

I guess I was just furious that night having had a really bad punt. The generalisation I have made might not reflect reality, but hey.... this is the experience I have made from previous encounters.

I have been to many Mainland chinese girls' places and they have been exceptionally tidy. They were mostly young professionals though.

All I am saying is that Mainland Chinese students who are in the game of providing sexual services more often than not work out of untidy places and provide a rushed service. Sometimes it is where they live, sometimes it is a place which belongs to their friends.

I could tell from the belongings and dirty laundry thrown across the place that the flat I went to was inhabited by a girl.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   9-7-2020 12:35  Karma  +3   thanks for clarifying
Petay_1283   9-7-2020 10:28  Karma  +3   
Shinnok
Carnal Conqueror

UID 14459
Digest Posts 0
Credits 414
Posts 39
Karma 410
Acceptance 79
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-9-2008
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2020 22:39  Profile P.M. 
I hope you all enjoyed the report nonetheless, despite it having offended some people.

Had a really decent punt with my regular masseuse yesterday. She is from the mainland as well in her late 40s, but delivers an exceptional good service every single time at half the price I paid for in my previous report. She is exceptionally neat and clean and I can only praise her for that .

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   9-7-2020 12:35  Karma  +3   all good bro. Keep posting reports.
austin821   3-6-2020 05:24  Karma  +6   No offence taken bro.
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4370
Posts 2576
Karma 4300
Acceptance 1400
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Mars Colony, Mongo City
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2020 00:25  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by C090409920 at 2-6-2020 21:46
But just from my personal experience, I actually found the female dorms to be a hell of a lot more dirty. The dirtiest place is the washroom with their hair clogging up the shower & sink.

I lived in a college dorm before. I also visited many other school dorms.  Schools should have janitors and maintenance crew on campus.  I recall they came regularly for the boy and girl side to clean in the afternoon. A heater / air conditioner went out, they came to fix it.  We even had Residential Advisors ( RA ) living on the each floor.  This is in the USA and Canada. Don't know about other countries. Great, you were able to go inside and see the girl's bathrooms.  Must have been a co-ed dorm with shared bathrooms. The schools I saw, there were separate common shared toilet/bathrooms for boys and girls. Each couldn't go into the others bathrooms. Girl's personal dorm rooms can be much different being clean and neat.

OTH, off campus, in some cases can be a little different for bathrooms and sink for girls being more dirty.  I am talking about in general, girls are cleaner / neater.  I also found girl's room a complete mess but just a few for off campus.

Ok in your personal experience, female dorms/bathrooms are a lot more dirty. It is fine NO problem.

[ Last edited by  Weelock at 3-6-2020 04:44 ]
Vivante
Lustful Lord

UID 254232
Digest Posts 0
Credits 674
Posts 71
Karma 656
Acceptance 354
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-2-2019
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2020 04:09  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Shinnok at 2-6-2020 22:33
I hear what you are saying and why I might have come across as racist. Now, I am Chinese myself, so not sure whether this makes my comments more or less racist? If a black guy calls another black person the n**** word, would you consider that as racist as well? 

What you write is the equivalent of saying black people are monkeys who live in trees. It doesn't matter who says it, the meaning remains the same. If you would have just used one profanity word equivalent to nigger to express your anger with this WG I don't think anybody would have made such an issue out of it. Instead you write several cancerous paragraphs about "these Mainland students" that "are just dirty as fuck".

If you really were just furious about this punt, which I agree seems like a terrible experience, you could have done what a decent person would do: apologize and edit your post. Instead you come with lame arguments trying to defend your superiority complex against Mainland Chinese. Even in your last comment you imply that aside from your regular masseuse Mainland Chinese "are just dirty as fuck".
Shinnok
Carnal Conqueror

UID 14459
Digest Posts 0
Credits 414
Posts 39
Karma 410
Acceptance 79
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-9-2008
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2020 07:04  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Vivante at 3-6-2020 04:09

What you write is the equivalent of saying black people are monkeys who live in trees. It doesn't matter who says it, the meaning remains the same. If you would have just used one profanity word equi ...

Don't give me this holier-than-thou attitude. You are on a punting forum where people share their experiences, both good and bad. I admit that I should have taken it easy on the profanity I have used, but I stand by what I wrote and see no reason why I should edit out certain parts of the report to please hypocrites such as yourself. If you don't like what you are reading move on....

Whether I think black people are monkeys and live on trees has nothing to do with my report. I could not care less where you lived.
bmberman
Lustful Lord

UID 10121
Digest Posts 0
Credits 899
Posts 706
Karma 886
Acceptance 254
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-4-2008
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2020 06:09  Profile P.M. 
A bad punt is a bad punt but you dont really need to make sweeping generalizations like

"all these Mainland student girls in London who are into their designer gear are just dirty as fuck. They all have ZERO sense of hygiene and how to keep their apartments tidy. It really is a tragedy as they have never learnt that from their parents and could not care less. Long live the Cultural Revolution...."
MRK1996
Buggered Beggar

UID 268079
Digest Posts 0
Credits -119
Posts 1
Karma -119
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 1
Registered 2-7-2020
Status Offline
Post at 2-7-2020 22:27  Profile P.M. 
ur not looking right, I try ..............xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and find nice but she is not my usual type, I try insteadxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnd seem nice there too, my qestion is who any one has tried before can tell me if these are better and which?

[ Last edited by  jeffzeke at 9-7-2020 12:38 ]

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   9-7-2020 12:37  Karma  -120   SPAM