Subject: Kwun Tong Agent - Gk B&S. seriously guys don’t bother!
polomint
Erotic Emperor

UID 5414
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2220
Posts 281
Karma 2211
Acceptance 175
Reading Access 60
Registered 1-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2020 18:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kwun Tong Agent - Gk B&S. seriously guys don’t bother!

Date of Session: May
Name: No idea
Agent Gk
Nationality & Language: Cantonese
Ages: mid 20s
Face: 4/10
Body: 3/10
Skill: 3/10
Service:
Price & Session Length: HKD 700 + 200 tip
Repeat: No way and black listed

Sorry guys but this is more a vent than review. With Corona virus affecting all businesses I understand that people would be more reluctant to be out punting. That goes for businesses in the sex trade. I hate to diss agents and their girls but this time was a complete piss take and I should have read the signs earlier and called it off. Hopefully fellow bros reading this will not jump into the same trap.

Messaged Gk on TG based on two hot girls posted. I was expecting them to be heavily photoshopped but sometimes the outcome isn’t that bad. On with the messaging asking which girls service was better with no real response. Told him that I’ve almost arrive and he gives me a room number. (Don’t expect quick responses either) as I was waiting outside for a while.

Got up to the room to see a girl with a mask on. Door closed and I said your not the girl I asked for. She said all photos are photoshopped anyway. Just try me, look at my big tits. She asked for payment upfront and asked for a tip before anything happened. I said let’s wait and see.

I was already in so have in. Soon as the clothes came off, fuck me she was a porky. Instantly wasn’t turned on. After the shower, she did the cat bath and I just wasn’t turned on. Told me BBBJ was an extra $200. Ffs, business is bad but your having a laugh right?

She said your not turned on, bbbj will get you hard. My feeling was I’ve got porky here not turning me on is more like it. Eyes closed and though of the hottest girl I could imagine.

Right roger is hard, let’s get the condom on and get the fuck out of here. Finished off and said a $100 is appropriate. She said $200. I was pretty pissed and don’t like to get confrontational. Paid up and left. Sent the agent a scowling reply and obviously no response.

Seriously bros, don’t bother with this agent. Girls are of poor quality and the service from the agent sucks. I hate being the sour grapes on this review but don’t bother guys. Don’t let the pictures and your dick take control.

Recent Ratings
mfc5918   12-6-2020 03:51  Acceptance  +1   Damn
bigtasty   7-6-2020 14:00  Acceptance  +2   owj
nachtschwaermer   31-5-2020 09:43  Acceptance  +1   thank you yes this agent is usually BS
twelve98   28-5-2020 18:22  Karma  +5   KT is so unreliable
flappo84   28-5-2020 02:37  Karma  +4   Seems like with borders closed B/S is taking over...
godisdead   27-5-2020 16:29  Karma  +6   On one hand I feel sad for the piss poor experience and on the other hand I’m laughing my arse off. Thanks for sharing! ...
David.youngson   27-5-2020 13:39  Karma  +3   Ehh
automobiletopic   26-5-2020 23:51  Karma  +5   important information
cityguy   26-5-2020 19:33  Karma  +3   never reward a B&S - always walk
OscarPistorius   26-5-2020 19:17  Karma  +4   Thanks for the heads up
Skepti10   26-5-2020 18:45  Karma  +4   if anything more people to post bad experiences just so those bad agents go bankrupt