Status Offline
Post at 19-5-2020 14:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Temple Street Thai + Chinese

Name: Kit?
Price: 170
Face + Body: Meh
Service: 3/5

I kept hearing about Thai nests on here, something I didn’t know about and had not explored before frequenting this forum. I love Thais and thought—hell, time to try one out. I’m not sure if I went at the wrong time (7pm ish on a Sunday) but there weren’t that many mamasans outside or even PRC freelancers on the street. I walked up and down temple several times. I tried 139 first but there was no one outside and I wasn’t really sure if it was one entrance or another. One was dank and I went in and up a few floors but nothing was around. The other was cleaner and there was a metal door but no one outside and I didn’t feel like I should randomly buzz. I walked on, made eye contact with a few PRC girls but I was really hoping for a Thai that evening to see what a nest was like. I went to 170 but there was only one girl working. I politely declined. She wasn’t bad looking but I was hoping for some options. I walked up and around tons of time (getting sweatier in the humid-as-fuck evening) and finally just went back to 170 to see if there were more options then. The lady led me upstairs and...well..it was still just that girl. I don’t know how SHE felt about this, but I said fine. She didn’t seem offended that I had refused the first time and was actually pretty sweet during the session. I think she said her name was Kit but I’m not positive. She washed my cock and balls in a bucket and laid me down on the bed. She gave me an okay CBJ and then rode me for a bit. I fucked her doggy but the angle wasn’t quite right. I think she was shorter than me and had some cushion so the rhythm wasn’t enough to get me off. I said hell, for 170 I’m not even mad because I can go try again somewhere else. Maybe that’s some of the beauty of these places? She didn’t rush me out or anything, I just kind of said “hey, it’s not happening. That’s for the effort.”

Name: Xiao
Directly across from 170 Temple
Price: 400
Service: 3/5
Face + Body: cute, a bit worn but still did it for me

I exited 170 ready to head back to 139 or maybe even go to a nearby sauna, but right across the street a girl I’d walked past twice before caught my eye. She was wearing a cute little schoolgirl uniform and when I was walking past before the same guy was talking to her for awhile. Her handler, a woman, had wandered down from nearby and shot me a look like “you want to fuck this girl?” I shrugged and nodded. Hilarious. She said 500? I responded 4 because I didn’t feel like prolonged negotiations. I think the girl and her boss had been arguing or maybe she was just saying “hey stop spending so much time on the street and get some customers” or something because she kind of huffed when her boss pointed upstairs and said go. I almost turned around right there because I was like “god I don’t want to deal with a reluctant freelancer today (or ever). But honestly after the first set of stairs, she flipped a switch and turned around and started smiling at me and asking me some questions. She didn’t bring any of that negativity into the room with her (bless you, Xiao!). Under the fluorescent light, she was definitely a bit older than a schoolgirl, haha. But still very cute and only a bit worn. Maybe early to mid thirties with some caked-on make-up. I had a quick shower alone and she stripped off her clothes. She was about 5ft tall, short little thing. Sturdy body and tits were only slightly saggy. Gave me a quick CBJ and then we cycled through positions. She’s one of those girls who will latch onto your nipples like a lamprey, haha. Ended in doggy and came pretty hard. Almost pushed her into the wall. She giggled and said “oh fuck, baby.” Cute.

Don’t see much need to repeat one person in Temple Street so far, but the price point and the hunt are both fun. Hope there are more options at the Thai nests next time.

Recent Ratings
bohica   30-5-2020 20:07  Karma  +5   Kitty points!!!
anabikumi   22-5-2020 13:32  Karma  +2   
HKGPeter   22-5-2020 00:00  Karma  +2   Thank you. Looks like it hasn't changed much since the 80's, when I lived nearby.
mashuk   19-5-2020 21:51  Karma  +1   Street walkers should be 250 standard mish, 300 for bj and positions
hotjac   19-5-2020 16:00  Karma  +4   Temple street fun is hard to beat, but i would have had a least a beer and need some of the 'standup' tea for 2