Acceptance 69
Reading Access 40
Registered 11-9-2016
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2020 23:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
S70 - SS northpoint BBBJ

Nationality & Language: She's Thai, from Chiang Mai; but she also speaks really workable English.
Face: 4/5, cute face, 3.5 with no makeup
Body: 3.5/5 - good handful of boobies
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 600 45 mins
Repeat: yes for girl and agent

So been staying at home with my wife and she is driving me crazy. I havent gotten laid in a long time and i want to get a good BBBJ.

Ive seen a few reports on this girl already and i decided o take the plunge. Also note that this is my first time doing a hotel walk in (usually go to fuji or hopyee)

Agent contact was smooth and make a booking for today. Up i went to the room and i was her first client. She didnt have any makeup on and seemed really shy. I thought she was very pretty and looked like one of my friends sister who i always wanted to fuck,

we showered and she spent about 10 mins on BBBJ with good tongue action with a lot of up and down. Suction was on the low side but good enough. She capped and we rotated through the motions. She is not a clock watcher and she genuinly seems like she enjoys sex and pleasuring other people.

All in all im quite impressed with the agent and the girl. I think this is going to be my preferred punting method from now

HOTEL VS WALK UP

PROS

hotel is 45 mins vs 30 mins for walkup  
hotel is usually BBBJ -
usually girls serve less people in a day

CONS
bait and switch is possible which leads to a bad punt or a waste of time.
hotel is illegal technically

Let me know what you guys prefer

Recent Ratings
MickJag   24-5-2020 12:48  Karma  +6   Glad you had a good experience. Mine with her was shit. I don’t recommend.
aussiedanny69   19-5-2020 07:00  Acceptance  +1   mind share agent contact?
HKGPeter   13-5-2020 22:28  Karma  +2   Thank you.
boscitc   11-5-2020 19:22  Karma  +2   Glad you liked her! This agent's photos are always real so I repeat.
hotjac   11-5-2020 15:29  Karma  +3   She seems to be hit and miss depending on her mood or how many times she's been banged in a day
C090409920   11-5-2020 09:35  Karma  +3   Excellent. I usually prefer hotel girls over walk-ups (depending on the agent) as well.