Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2020 19:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Chassie, Chassie Zero Assie

Date & time of session: May 9th
Name: Chassie
Link: https://go141.com/en/B29538-TST-HoneyGirl-CcChassie.html
Agent: CC

Nationality & Language: Ad claimed local, but was from the mainland.
Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 1500
Repeat: Nope. Done with this agent.

I haven't been doing this as long as some of you lads, but you think by now I'd have learned to realize when something seemed too good to be true. Chassie's pictures were really great (face blurred, but there was still something there that got to me. I saw her here last week sometime, then she wasn't working for a bit, and when she popped back up today, I decided I'd take the plunge. I hadn't used CC before, but there's a first time for everything, right?

When the door opened, I should've just walked away. It's not that she was a dog, it's just that a.) it was such a come down from the photo. I've had plenty of occasions where the photo wasn't 100% accurate, but the girl was cute enough to make me forget it. But this girl, sweet smile though she had, was not what I ordered. She was at least 10 years older than the girl in the photos and had none of the curves. She had an ass that makes Hank Hill look like Nicki Minaj. The line from her armpit down to her knee was completely straight. She was thin, but I thought "hey maybe the tits are redeeming. They actually look natural." (Later, when she rode me, I quickly found out that they were definitely bolted on.)

This is the problem with being horny all morning, scrolling through photos. There's a kind of inertia to the punt—you feel the need to go through with it even though, shit, you're a 10 minute walk from all 200 opportunities in Jordan that are a fraction of the price.

The deed itself: quick shower, lots of cock washing but not with any playfulness—the way an unfuckable nurse would. Hoped on the bed and got 2.5 minutes of massage before being asked to flip over for some lackluster nipple licking. I will give her credit for the blowjob (CBJ). It wasn't spectacular, but she was obviously trying and she went on for awhile longer than I thought she would. She even let me gently skull-fuck her. But with no eye-contact at all, it's not as fun.

She hopped on for some riding and got fatigued pretty quickly. She flipped over for mish but I pointed to a mirror in the hotel indicating I wanted to fuck her standing up in front of it. She obliged and gave me a cute little smile when I suggested it. That made it almost worth spending far too much for this experience, haha. Pounded it out, came, showered, left.

If you've made it this far, dear reader, I have some questions:

• Has anyone had good luck and accurate girls from this agent? Was it just a bad dice roll?
  • Is it possible that I was just given a decoy because I spoke to the agent in English and they're keeping their actual honey girls for local clients?
  • Has anyone had an agent retaliate when you've refused a girl because it was a B&S? The next time this inevitably happens, do I just say no thanks like I would in a walk-up?

Cheers

Recent Ratings
auskie   14-5-2020 12:45  Karma  +2   Thanks for your report.
anabikumi   11-5-2020 13:08  Karma  +2   
Saralee09876543   10-5-2020 23:14  Karma  +4   Thanks for heads up!
jeffzeke   10-5-2020 10:10  Karma  +8   B&S is pretty common; If you are lucky, the girl is actually pretty hot or acceptable-looking. I guess this one was not.
momozzz   10-5-2020 07:47  Karma  +4   damn agents playing the B&S! thanks for the feedback and hope you more luck
cityguy   10-5-2020 06:36  Karma  +5   never reward a B&S - alway...always walk
porkchops   10-5-2020 04:33  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
C090409920   9-5-2020 22:28  Karma  +3   Sad to hear but thanks for the warning.
alex_french   9-5-2020 22:03  Karma  +4   Better excuse and leave.
hotjac   9-5-2020 21:04  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing, and the warning
C090409920
Throbbing Titan

UID 260863
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3122
Posts 85
Karma 3101
Acceptance 413
Reading Access 70
Registered 22-7-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2020 22:44  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Has anyone had good luck and accurate girls from this agent? Was it just a bad dice roll?

This agent has some of the best looking girls on their TG. The girls' faces are either blurred or heavily photoshopped but if they even resembled these photos a little bit they can be models... Unfortunately... the photos are not real and its always a B&S with them. I've tried them twice and got B&S twice. First time was similar to your story, but hey; you learn in this game. The second time I booked with them the girl opened the door while standing behind it but I gave a quick glance around the door while having a foot still in the hallway and saw enough to know it wasn't the actual girl from the photos and just left and never messaged the agent since. I still follow their TG account because the girls on there are HOTTT so I just like to scroll through it.

QUOTE:
Has anyone had an agent retaliate when you've refused a girl because it was a B&S? The next time this inevitably happens, do I just say no thanks like I would in a walk-up?

Do you mean what's the chances of the agent finding you and physically harm you? I think the chance of this is very low. No point in going through all that trouble for them if you just walk away after seeing the girl isn't what you thought she was. If it happens again, I would walk away because its never good to reward bad agents doing this.

Recent Ratings
boscitc   10-5-2020 09:37  Karma  +2   Thanks for the info

This is the way.
americafirst141
Throbbing Titan

UID 238519
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3108
Posts 209
Karma 3076
Acceptance 646
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2020 08:39  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Has anyone had good luck and accurate girls from this agent? Was it just a bad dice roll?

yes but only with their PRC girls. I used to frequent CC weekly last year, they had some of the best girls on the market albeit at a premium from other agents.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   15-5-2020 14:08  Karma  +1   thanks for sharing
auskie
Carnal Conqueror

UID 97216
Digest Posts 0
Credits 261
Posts 69
Karma 259
Acceptance 47
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2020 12:45  Profile P.M. 
Not a single one of CC's pictures are real. If you do a simple reverse search, you will see that the pictures have been taken off of Instagram or other websites.

Similar to others' experiences, this has not always been the case when CC still had a stable of PRC girls. However, recently ever since the lockdown, all the photos are fake.

It's not just CC either, I've noticed that other agents have started this practice and it's become even worse than before. Basically any ads for "local girls" you can assume that the pics are fake. PS is one thing, but when the photos are completely fake and are not even of the girl, then that is just unacceptable in my view and I will stay away from these agents.

Recent Ratings
MickJag   24-5-2020 12:16  Karma  +6   So, can anyone recommend an agent with decent girls that doesn’t B&S? I hate that bullshit
jeffzeke   15-5-2020 14:08  Karma  +1   agree.
MrButtons
Kinky King

UID 266761
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1711
Posts 116
Karma 1687
Acceptance 473
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-3-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2020 13:30  Profile P.M. 
I have had one really lackluster experience with a girl from this agent, where the girl remained behind the door and I walked in. It was a B&S where the girl did not even remotely resemble the one in the photo.
I tried it once more and it turned out to be pretty good. You can't tell if it is the same girl because the face is blurred, but the body was nice (MCOT). Her name was Becky and there is a report.
I think he posts photos of about 8-9 girls every day, but only actually has perhaps 1-2 of them (or closely resembling the photos) and the rest are completely different.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   15-5-2020 14:08  Karma  +1   thanks for sharing, I agree.