Face: 3/5 on the older side but still nice face
Body: 3/5 A cup tits and small ass, but no FS anyway
Skill: 5/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: yes, very friendly and talkative
PSE: no
Price & Session Length: 450 - 90min massage + HJ/BJ
Repeat: yes

This is kind of an aggregate report of several sessions with her.

I usually go see Win when I need an actual good massage. Note that it’s always better to message her in advance. She’s very focused on cleanliness, even before the time of covid19. Makes you take off your shoes and clothes in a delimited area and then wipes the floor where you walked in; now she even offers you some tissues to wrap your mask, she really has good hygiene conscience   She sends you to take a shower and then gives you one of those disposable towels I don’t like but whatever.

She invites you to lie face down in a pretty good English, asks you how strong you want the massage and whether you want her to focus on any specific parts. Then she gets to it. A good strong massage, slowly and expertly working the knots out. She’s a talker so you gotta be into that, I guess you could ask her to shut up but she’s always so happy to talk about her life, her family, her cats or simply the current political situation in HK, I just humour her

When she’s done with that part of the massage, she will start the oil massage which is always the part I find most relaxing. She will oil you up from shoulders to toes and keep working on those sore muscles. You can always try to grab a calf, walk your fingers up her thighs to her cute butt   However, you will not get much further with her. FS is not on the menu and I haven’t been able to negotiate it yet   

At some point she will take her tits out and rub’em on your back but that doesn’t do much to me given the size of them (no offense to the lady). That being said, she will give you an expert handjob. She’ll start by running her fingers on your inner thighs and slowly working her way to your butt, playing in your crack to find your balls and LB   She’s very nice and playful with her nails and once LB is ready, she’ll flip you for either a CBJ or a HJ, good but very mechanical. You can play with her tits but she’ll block any attempt to get past her panties   When you get close, she’ll grab a handful of tissues and let you   there, then clean you up, and offer some more massage if there’s still time on the clock. Then it’s back to the shower, some more chatting, I pay the lady and leave.

Anyway I thought I’d give her some publicity because she’s a really nice girl who delivers the services she advertises for a decent price

Recent Ratings
ranger_edd   17-5-2020 14:54  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
cityguy   5-5-2020 23:26  Karma  +5   Thanks fella - sometimes you want what is advertised
trust_00   3-5-2020 14:14  Karma  +2   Sounds decent for some relaxing
jeffzeke   3-5-2020 13:28  Karma  +8   outstanding, thanks
roguecheck   3-5-2020 03:20  Karma  +2   sounds good! thx for the report
momozzz   2-5-2020 23:15  Karma  +6   great report pal